Chat issues - 2020/05/11

Sad but very TRUE.

1 Like

@CCP: Are you able to run this game at all, guys? It seems now playing EVE is like a torture…new bugs everyday.

2 Likes

QUICK RUN TO NULLSEC!!! KILL EVERYONE!

2 Likes

Corp chat is also down…just in case it hasn’t been mentioned…

when dual universe comes out eve will be in trouble just saying…

@CCP_Dopamine Will there be official statement what is CCP plan how to fix this local problems ? Chat services are terrible since 2018. :thinking:

1 Like

1 Like

Are you Omega? Have you spotted the hidden gifts? If you click on the right side of the launcher it’ll reveal the Omega gifts, which for some reason are not claimed when you hit the claim button. Madness.

All chat channels are blank.

Rens station shows 58 guests and local chat shows nothing.

1 Like

Thanks for nothing ccp

1 Like

16 months later, still no working chat and still no rollback

8 Likes

This is not a problem.

5 Likes

I keep linking the article with almost every chat issue , and no CCP response. CCP don’t care at all to keep us informed. Also I don’t think it will be hard to revert it back to LSC.

Same here, all chat is broken. Multiple accounts. Also, the Redeem button in bottom left is stuck on “Resource loading”.

1 Like

The issue seems to depend a bit on the account. I logged in with one that seemed almost ok (except a non-empty yet incomplete local). The other account did not manage to produce even the chat channel list or be able to rejoin channels.

1 Like

I checked all 4 of my Omega accounts, 3 accounts have all chat channels blank and 1 account just has Local chat blank.

:unamused:

1 Like

I had that also on 3 accounts, so i relogged and it was completely different again so its not about the account

1 Like

ALL MY CHAT CHANNELS ARE GONE SINCE YESTERDAY AND I BLAME YOU FOR IT, CCP!

GRRRRRR :angry:

1 Like

I do have one bone to pick with CCP.
Why my account went from OMEGA to ALPHA?!

Same here none of my accounts have chat / Local working.
A simple question for CCP you said you would role back if it did not start working properly, that was last year, how much longer untill you do role back to the old chat system?

2 Likes