Check price please

also if someone could answere what if i wanted to sell for real money? Via paypal?

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Overlord_darkness

Real money/paypal is against Eula and you get banned on all your accounts for that.

Extraction value is ~10b. Your skills are all over the place with not much focus or anyting special. Probably get extraction value.

ty for the answere

the reason i asked is cause i am thinking of quiting eve online

Well if you’re quitting then you don’t really have much use for isk selling your character. So either Biomass, or give your characters/stuff away.

I’ll happily take anything off your hands <3

well that was the reason of seeing if its possible doing paypal but know you can get banned isnt really seeing a point for me. this account is not new fairly old and is capable of flying if upgraded to omega a mecherial with tech II weapons

2012 is a decent age, and yes 16m sp is alot. Just will take some training to get it to be something useful. If you want to sell or just get rid of your stuff contact me and we can make some sort of (legal CCP rules) deal. I’m online now in game

Looks like you can fly or close to an orca, so thats a plus for some

already can fly orca
its a lot closer to a jump fraighter

the character can fly many things just not ships like the titan but can fly battleship destryer and few others lots close to master III IV

can fly ammar gallente minmater ore
and one bad ass beautiful looking ship

Well if you’re quitting, I’m not sure what value it is getting top isk for your character

probably the Nestor that is sitting on my character also

if you like we can talk more on skype if this is easier for you

Convo me in game

ok give me a few min to update the game

name is same in game correct?

yes it is

Trying to sell your character for anything other than ISK (ie: real world funds) is not allowed and is against the EULA. If you do want to sell your character you must follow all rules stated in the character bazaar rules.

EVE Online - End User License Agreement

Section 6 - CONDUCT
B. Selling Items and Objects
You may not transfer, sell or auction, or buy or accept any offer to transfer, sell or auction (or offer to do any of the foregoing), any content appearing within the Game environment, including without limitation characters, character attributes, items, currency, and objects, other than via a permitted Character Transfer as described in section 3 above. You may not encourage or induce any other person to participate in such a prohibited transaction. You may not use, transfer or assign any game assets for games of chance operated by third parties. The buying, selling or auctioning (or any attempt at doing so) of characters, character attributes, items, currency, or objects, whether through online auctions, newsgroups, postings on message boards or any other means is prohibited by the EULA and a violation of CCP’s proprietary rights in the Game.

In the meantime I will be going ahead and closing this thread, but you are more than welcome to create a new one if you still wish to sell your character using the proper means to do so. If you have further questions, please go ahead and create a support ticket (under the ‘Game Play Support > Rules and Policies’ category so that your question or concern can be answered by an official CCP member.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile: