Clear

clear

1 Like

You should join the Federation Uprising alliance! We’re a Lowsec/Null based alliance. We are very well established in the game and we have 184 active PVP characaters at this time. We also have a decent sized capital wing so we are always looking to expand.

We’re all about PVP, our FCs are some of the most experienced in the game, we know how to take losses, and keep fighting and adapting, which is why our alliance has been so succesful. We do a lot of small/medium sized fleets all the way up to 100-200 man Voltron fleets with other Lowsec alliances. We also have a mix of SP levels, lots of newbros with us as well as veteran players. We definitely could take advantage of any of your guys that can multibox, as we are always wanting more links pilots.

We do a wide variety of fleets, everything from T1 Frigate roams to Blops, from hotdropping capitals to support Jackdaw fleets, even on occasion gatecamps (though are guys like staying mobile).

Your FCs are also more than welcome to have a place with us, and ANYONE is free to post a fleet as long as it doesn’t conflict with any other fleets.

If you’re interested with talking with our upper leadership about possibly joining or just inquiring, feel free to join our Discord here: http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

clear

2 Likes

We’re only blue with Goons for the remainder of this war, as we have a grudge with the North from previous grievances they have caused us.

Soon as this war is over we will reset Imperium, including Snuff.

Hey there,

I am in an alliance that is looking for awesome corps to join. We do alot of PvP right now so i think that would suit you and your guys… If interested please contact me in game by email or you can join my public channel SOH-Public and we can have a chat and go from there.

1 Like

Hey - come check us out at Diplomatic Immunity. NullSec group in the QFC. Not super interested in the big block circle jerk.

Happy to have a chat in game at Pub Chan: VITRI PUB

1 Like

Clear

1 Like

If you could mail me in game I would love to talk to you guys

1 Like

Dacian Armada is a null sec alliance looking for corporations and individuals to join our fun group. We offer a lot of great. PVE, Mining, and PVP. Must be team players. No whinning over loses. We are NRDS, we have alliance Mining and PVE ops for people to join in on. As well as roaming gangs. Great fun to be had by all. So come and talk to maddeb if interested. Fly safe and have fune

1 Like

My alliance is looking to grow in EUTZ more. We have a need for FCs to help our EU bros find content. We don’t get upset about losing ships as long as everybody is having fun.

Contact me in game and we can talk some more.

1 Like

Check out SLYCE, you get a lot of freedom here (your own system, etc), the only way being in any megabloc is tolerable. 20 heartbeats minimum. Feel free to hit me up in-game.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.