[Closed - thanks everyone!] Auran's P4G cleanout sale - officer mods, skins, 3.5b revelations, 2.5b carriers, titans, & more

Agreed deal on 10 caps thanks alot bud

Sold 10 capitals for 34.59 billion ISK (update 3/21 accepted by CCP)

Made a deal with Auran and buying 450b of stuff

Buying 5x Nags from Auran

Sale complete. Thanks! Updated 3/22 plex accepted by CCP

Doing a short-term loan with Auran for 200bil. at 2% a month for a maximum of 2 months. Collateral will be a chameleon AT ship. Default on the loan will occur on may 15th - which Collateral will be kept by the lender.

Confirming I’ve agreed to these precise terms.

-200b loan, chameleon as collateral, 2% interest per 28 days
-first interest due the day the loan is issued
-Second round of interest due after the first 28 days
-After 56 days the loan expires and the collateral is forfeit.

Update: the loan has been taken. Plex has been purchased and contracted to CCP Plex for Good. Update 3/22 plex accepted

agreed to buy 9b worth of officer mods

Sale complete. E: Plex contracted - Update 3/22 both contracts accepted by ccp

Second one is for the below 4b sale

agreed to buy 4b worth of officer mods

Agreed to buy 55 Dreads & 5 Carriers (60k PLEX +10b)

Great cause doing this for P4G mate.

Willing to spend 7.6bil on moudle, thank you.

Sale complete. Thanks a million. Update - 3/22 - accepted by CCP

@Manaka_Rize here’s your proof contract (Updated 3/22 accepted by CCP)

There may be more coming through here but the currently completed trades total 406.314b isk. I’ve put up a contract for these. Update 3/22 - accepted by CCP

It’s late and I’m tired.

I’m closing up the thread since I don’t think I’ll have time to buy plex for new purchases, and am going to bed shortly anyway. I’ll update my contract screenshots tomorrow after CCP accepts the outstanding P4G contracts. [Update 3/23 - this is done for all contracts, if I missed anything just evemail me.]

I’ve made sure to issue plex contracts for every sale, in addition to contracting over the last of my own plex. Thanks to everyone’s help I’ve been able to meet all my goals for this campaign. I really appreciate everyone who bought stuff, and I’ll see you all again next time :slight_smile:

If you were interested in stuff that was on sale here but didn’t get it in time, I’ll post a new WTS thread some time this week or next where most of this will be available again.

Donation rewards reminder: CCP often gives out donation rewards, usually apparel, for PLEX donated to these drives. If you financed the donation of PLEX through this fundraiser, you can ask me for the donation rewards earned from that plex. So at the end of this if I get, say, 1 shirt per 100 plex donated, if you bought stuff worth 1000 plex, you can get 10 shirts from me. I’ll mail everyone when I get hold of these, but you can also edit your post or evemail me if you want to make sure you get on the list for rewards.

I’ve also updated my support ticket to CCP with contract IDs for every fundraiser sale & the associated plex contracts.

Thanks and goodnight!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.