Closed

Hi. I am interested. I have 41 mil SP and a KB to go with it. I take it you guys are still recruiting? I have a few friends (way more experienced although slightly less PvP aggressive than me) who I may be able to bring along

Jump into our public chat “tetanus” or In-game contact: SidodiS Adoulin, Rhealee, baggypayload, or Zlim Naskingar. I am not currently but will be within the next couple of hours.

thx mate I am gonna hop on game in a bit. You’re perfect for me because I only play the wh game (and so I am quite good at it) and need a crew in order to be able to do what you said above which is to hop into NS/LS systems and engage. Solo PvP is fun but it’s limiting in terms of what I can engage. Only yesterday I came across a ratter in a C3 that I could not engage as he had a Nemesis cloaked up, ready to engage any would be ganker from range. This is frustrating to me. I’ll hop on in a bit.

Looking to join a wormhole corp? We are the one you are looking for! Looking for Nullsec fun, we are still the corp you are looking for. We always get holes to Null, Low, and High so we can meet everyone’s needs. Contact us now!

PvP, evictions, Alliance PvP, ratting, mining, gas huffing, industry! We have it all!

Low and Null always just a few jumps away to get your PvP fix on.

Jump into our public chat “tetanus” or In-game contact: SidodiS Adoulin, Rhealee, baggypayload, or Zlim Naskingar.

PvP, evictions, Alliance PvP, ratting, mining, gas huffing, industry! We have it all!

Low and Null always just a few jumps away to get your PvP fix on.

Jump into our public chat “tetanus” or In-game contact: SidodiS Adoulin, Rhealee, baggypayload, or Zlim Naskingar.

Closed via polite request by OP.