Closed

Closed

1 Like

Out of curiosity, and assuming collateral value > principal, and trustworthiness of enorn, why?

What makes you question enorn’s trustworthyness?

Amount of the loan for one, and the fact he has 500b outstanding (not sure on the latter, haven’t checked). I wasn’t questioning enorns trustworthiness though.

You’re asking why I’d take out a 2 trillion isk collateralized loan? To free up isk for trading and it’s cheap… It’s no different than Apple takes out 96 billion dollars worth of loans when they 250 billion dollars worth of cash on hand… Better to have and not need than to need and not have…

So you have lots of free isk and you want more… right?

I had 1.3 trillion liquid isk when I made this post.

So double you money and run with your alt :slight_smile: It’s possible. Eggs in one basket?

I think investors or anyone who has this kind of free isk, would think twice about keeping collateral covering 2T isk with a single party who could also run with it.

Not questioning anyones honesty, but tbh, this is EVE.

I have uses for the collateral… Just long term. I also have investments I’m making now that require more isk.

So how much collateral are you asking for to cover 2T isk?

I outlined the collateral in the first post.

Apologies, I misread the original post.

Still wouldn’t touch this with a bargepole :heart_eyes:

The collateral is a bet on PLEX not having a catastrophic drop in price.

Added a Vangel to the collateral… 2,372,500,000,000

I wasn’t asking about the purpose of the loan, tbh with collateral it won’t really matter what you do with it.

My concern is the loan amount (ie collateral amount), i would be hesitant to trust 3rd parties with that sum.

Both Chribba and Grendell held my State Raven before I sold it for 2.3 trillion isk… Norn has held north of 1.5 trillion with no collateral. I can’t speak as to how they might perform in the future though.

If words could fill wallets I’m sure yours would be filled enough for someone to care about that statement.

Added another stack of PLEX/MPTC and upped the loan to 2.5 trillion…

Thanks,

-Z

Would like pledge 20B

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.