Closed

closed

I have 10 isk you can double for me.

1 Like

closed

Hi, i’m also offering my first bond for 200 billion. I’ll give you 10% interest, so you get 5% interest for free every month. Send isk whenever

Looks like your first offering, ever.

First public offering. I’m holding 23b in private loans right now.

Yes, also known as a first offering, ever.

Private loans are like lepricons. Maybe they exist, maybe they dont, no one knows.

closed

You should probably do that before even mentioning any business dealings involving them.

I fail to understand what this is supposed to prove.

closed

So u did pay 23 bils for both of contracts as a collateral?

closed

I too am offering my first bond… james bond for 10 trillion isk. I am prepared to offer 150% interest over 1 year with no collateral and a 100 billion minimum buy in. I am a brand new character and this is my first post on the forums, but you know you can trust me because I have a super awesome name!

This is the scamming character. Accepting investment from now until EVE shuts down. :parrot:

One loan from an annonymous source(who might as well be your alt), and asking for 200 billion isk uncollateralized on your first post with zero history, are on different levels.

Trust has to be earned, or demonstrated. You have done neither.

I’m aware it’s a long shot. All it takes is one or two shrewd investors to fill this.

I just imagine you waking up every morning with coffee in hand and those old fashioned pyjama hats, sitting down being like “hmmm I wonder what no collateral loans I’m going to call out today.”

2 Likes

Collateral Loans Biatch Patrol.

closed

Sure. All it takes with someone with a trillion isk to fill my trillion isk bond. Someone with a hundred trillion isk to fill my hundred trillion isk bond. There is no limit.