Clothings glitch after character resculpt

So don’t wanna bore with long explanations but I recently resculpted my character to fix the horrible cheekbones, and muddled with a few things with my clothes off. After that, I went to take a new portrait photo, and realized all I had on were the neat glasses and my underwear.

I was not only able to take a picture in the best pose ever, but it was right there in my portrait in chat and such. After a few jumps though it went away.

What I want to ask is not why this happened. What I DO wanna ask is how do I replicate this and can we make this a feature.

1 Like

So, I know this guy who goes by the name of Sol who is probably is one of Eve’s foremost experts on the character creator. Check this out:

Hopefully, it will help sort you out.

2 Likes

And this is permanent this time? Or does it wear off? If the latter, Imma need to cap it.

Only works in the character editor. This “notabugisafeature” was used to make a calendar with capsuleers posing in their undies…

1 Like
Yeet

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.