[CMC] YC119 Caldari Art (Propaganda) Contest

Are you in a hurry, Ms. Ambrye? I don’t see your name among participants.

No, you’re correct Ms. Kim. I’m not a participant. I am overcome with curiosity though. I hope that’s forgiveable.

2 Likes

You really need to stop hiding behind weaeling and evasion, Merc. A month ago, you declared ‘Judging is 2/3 done’, remember? So you’ve been sitting around waiting on one person for a month. That’s plenty of time to line up a backup judge in case they completely flake off.

I’m sure you could get any of the Caldari on the IGS to do it, even. Maybe Aria: she’s relatively unbiased in this sort of thing. But you haven’t. So why should anyone believe that you’re making any progress now? What’s changed in the last 48 hrs that leads you to believe your errant judge is going to get off his rump and submit his decisions? And what happens if none of you agree? Do you have to go into a deliberation process? You owe the people who submitted answers to these questions. You owe them accountability.

Until you provide it, I’m afraid you are, in fact, just proving your many detractors right.

2 Likes

I am not a “merc”, I am a soldier of the State.
How many times you have to repeat something to a minmatar for them to understand?

If people who submitted have questions, they can ask me. I don’t see participants being worried about anything. Those, who mailed me got answers. I am not changing a judge just because a couple of loud forum trolls started spamming thread with their nonsence. I will change a judge only if I find judge incapable of doing their work by one reason or another.

No. You just speak out of your ignorance, which becomes a quite annoying trait of your posts. Judges don’t have to agree, we simply score works, add numbers and sort. I’ve made a system to prevent several works from getting maximum score. After I get last numbers, the result will be ready just in couple minutes - all I will need is to put numbers into a spreadsheet on my NeoCom.

Well DUH, that’s why it’s a QUESTION, doofus. If I wasn’t ignorant, I’d already know the answer, and not need to ask it!

Just remember…

H̴̫̺̘̜̯̤̺̗͎̥̤͚̮͇̻͚̃̅̊͂̂͐̉͐̑̃̃ͅͅa̡̺͈̗̥͕̲̝̖̫̤͆͒͌ͪ̓̀̂̑͡͝p̷͉͎̼͎̠̰ͪͣ͒̋͡͠ͅͅp̧͚̻͙͖̱̦͙͍͕̗̤͊̅͒̀̈́͐̽ͤ̃̒̆̀̀̚͡ͅi̶͍̻̼̲̱ͬ̿ͥͧͤͭ͂̿̀͌̐̀̄̇̌́̄ͦ̚͢͝͡n̝̩̪̣͇̩̠͈̪̥͚̭̖̼͗ͩͪͯͤ̈́͋̀͟͞e̵̡̜͓͉͊͗̐̿͌ͭ̇ͥ̈̚s̴̵̷̬̺͔̼̙̆̌͆͛̾͆́̾̿͜s͑̄ͤ̀ͥ̈̉҉̠̖̝̪̠͚͉͚̩̺̗͚͜͝͝ͅͅ ̵̛̘̮̜͓̪̪͍͙̖͕̭̗͖̣̞ͮͪ̓̂ͨͤ̿͑͂̅̇͊͆͒͛̚͜͞ͅi̧̙̱͎̝̮͔̮̫̠͉͉͔̬̒ͥ̓ͦͯ͋͟͠s̤̦͔̩̺̞̱̲̩̺̪̪̙̆͌̎́̚͘͞ ̷͉͓̱̣͈̤̏̅̏̈́͌ͮ̆̈ͨ͒ͯͫͮͧ̓ͭ̔̀͜ͅͅM̸̝͇͔̠̱̃͋̇̉̀ͭ̓͗̆ͨ̉̆̾͢͝͝Aͬ̈͌̒̔̀͂ͪͬ͏̤͇̝̤̼͕̦̰̳̼͉̮̘͉̪͍̠͠N̆̒͗͒̔͐͂́̆̑̑̊ͤͮ̎҉̴̱̗̝̳͘Ď̢̢ͭ́̉̄͊̋͛ͭ̂ͪͫ̐͋̃͗̕҉̡̦̬̖̻̘͉͕͔ͅĄ̷͍̟̬̩̟̥̦̦̹͍͙̞̖̣͊͑̍̋̊͑̕͠T̸̡̘̙̤͖̘͚̪͈̱̥̜̯̹̩̠̲̮͕̏ͫ͒ͭͪ͐̾̽ͯO̴̰͙̝͍̼̙̟̰̤̖̖͓͍̼̘͛̍̑̑͂̒͗͗̍̓͛ͥ̈́͑ͫ̈́̓ͤ͜Ṟ̸̢̡̫͍͈͙̺̹͕͇ͮͭ̂̈́́̉ͯ̄ͯ̓̎̇̋̌̚ͅY̠̱̤͉͔̝̭͕̮̲͇͇͎͍͍͚ͩ̂̀̎͐̐͜ͅͅ

2 Likes

Arra, be advised, your communications are coming in broken and stupid, over.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.