[CMC] YC119 Caldari Art (Propaganda) Contest

Didn’t someone at some point make a thread or post about Sebbies and headpats? Is that why you are Ms. Priano’s lapdog? So you can get headpats.

2 Likes

Can’t say I am familiar with the notion, but let’s give it a shot, shall we? So, if anyone sees any Sebbie out there, give them headpats. With no warning, for maximum effect.

… for science.

3 Likes

Ms. Kim; the claim was not mine. The exact words used by the person in question were, “I put it down as a bad one and moved on.”

In any case, I look forward to you completing your side of the bargain. It’ll only have taken two months to judge twelve entries and issue four prizes.

3 Likes

The results of a somewhat informal experiment, for science:

I have given ‘headpats’ to 150 Sebiestors. 75 were confused, but seemed to enjoy it. 50 were scared at first, but then enjoyed it. 24 purrbled upon the head pat. 1 closed her eyes, smiled, purrbled, and then kissed my feet.

Strange creature that last one.

3 Likes

Is this why I’ve got 62 freaking messages from Ali that read simply ‘:headpats:’???

Dammit, Miz…

6 Likes

Well, name and shame, chickie. He’s making the State look bad!

3 Likes

Caldari Soap-Opera?

1 Like

As if she isn’t doing that herself in the first place.

2 Likes

Ms. Priano, most of people here already know that you are a liar, and that you don’t have honor. Do you want to add value to this claim by claiming it wasn’t your in the first place? But, cmon, who will believe you somebody else said that?

Just quit your trolling already, it is all too obvious.

That is not your business, “minmatarrie”.

A-ha-ha.
As if I ever casted bad look on myself or the State with my word or action. Cease your pathetic attacks, little troll. You have no power here.

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/f/4/f4d8f60c7353427437e6418a3af619cb73c2dc43_1_690x368.jpg

8 Likes

@Kalaratiri, Why are you posting a collection of unrelated information in unreadable heap, that was gathered by some insane hand, taking into account repetitions or poorly arranged quotes.
Have you lost ability to post correlated thoughts?
Please do not spam threads with garbage.

If a Caldari Officer were not to keep her word, that would be dishonorable.
If prizes were promised, they should be delivered.
If there is some circumstance that prohibits this, it should be rectified, immediately.

To fail at this would bring dishonor. Dishonor on your whole family. Make a note of this! Dishonor on you. Dishonor on your cow.

2 Likes

My apologies, I didn’t mean to infringe on your territory.

6 Likes

I’m just hearing feeble attempts to weasel and whine, Diana. The contest was presented by you. The responsibility for it is yours. Hiding behind someone else’s failures while simultaneously failing to hold them accountable… you’re better than that, aren’t you? Isn’t that what you keep telling us? That you don’t shirk responsibility, that you do your duty?

Going and getting blown up, or blowing someone else up… that’s easy. Conducting yourself in an honorable manner in a public discourse… that’s harder. And it includes holding up the commitments you make.

People doubt you. Prove them wrong. Or prove them right.

3 Likes

If they doubt - they aren’t smart, that’s all.

As I said, the judging is still in process, the results will be published as soon as it will be finished. That is all. There is nothing more to discuss and nothing to doubt.

I see you’ve opted for ‘proving them right’. All words, no action.

3 Likes

You really need to learn to read before you write, minmatar.

Well, if the CMC could spare enough time from thoroughly thumping GalMil they could finally finish the judging. I mean, they don’t have spend all of their time putting GalMil in their place. Right?

1 Like