[CMC] YC119 Caldari Art (Propaganda) Contest

I am tired of being polite and respectful and only counterattack trolls if they dare to speak to us, about us or in my threads. Time to advance and make them pay.

Thanks for untying my arms.

Bite me baka.

3 Likes

Obligatory troll post.

3 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m back to help peopleā€™s understanding.

6 Likes

I am happy to announce that the contest has been concluded and the Phoenix class Dreadnaught has been delivered to the winner: Aradina Varren. At the time of writing it is sitting in the Maila bait Keepstaā€¦ the Care 4 Kids Keepstar, pardon, in case anyone wants toā€¦ congratulate her in person.

There were other entries to the competition, but in spite of repeated posts here and some direct mails, they have yet to be resubmitted after the overzealous moderation occurring earlier this year and thus canā€™t be judged. The remaining prizes - or more likely, equal value services, funding and goods - will be donated in their and the Kimlingā€™s name to the Networkā€™s State based operations for liberation, logistics and treatment of slaves and human trafficking victims.

(( Iā€™ll actually just convert the rough cost into what the real life value of the plex would be, and then find and donate to a human trafficking charity when Iā€™ve found a good one. EDIT: Donation has been made to Hope for Justice, a seemingly well rated charity for human trafficking that can point to actual results. Happy Holidays ladies and gentlemen. ))

Happy Holidays, Aradina Varren and the rest of the contestants and guests, and rememberā€¦

Hedonism and Debauchery wins hearts and mindsā€¦ and now, also saves lives.

6 Likes

Iā€™d like to thank all of the people who didnā€™t enter, without you, this wouldnā€™t have been possible for me.

6 Likes

Now now, donā€™t forget to thank the man who caved to sockpuppetry.

4 Likes

I hope Nana wins :tada::ribbon::rofl:

2 Likes

Who won the Caldari art contest? I love uplifting artwork!

2 Likes

I donā€™t think theyā€™ve announced a winner yet, but it should appear here, Ms Soriyu.

3 Likes

Thank you. Some of those are very very good! I canā€™t wait to get back into my kestrel now!

2 Likes

This thread was quite the little adventure. I even went and got some snacks while I was reading it. Never change, Summit. Youā€™re all a bunch of qt3.14s <3

3 Likes

Thisā€¦ itā€™s the pinnacle of Summit shitposting.

I amā€¦ humbledā€¦ in the presence of a true master.

3 Likes

Ms. Kim, it approaches two months since the conclusion of this contest. I have contacted the participants, and they report they have not heard word on prize issuance. Some have indicated that they believe itā€™s a failed contest.

Please understand that you have given your word on this matter, that timeliness is a matter of concern, and that your inaction damages the standing of those you indicate you represent.

If youā€™d like, I can easily step in to provide scoring and prize issuance?

10 Likes

I do believe the winner of my contest has received their earnings. I mean, itā€™d be dishonest and mean not to. Even if the signature game was kind of weak, it still qualified. Hedonism and Debauchery went a long way towards big and happy explosions and the thwarting of human trafficking.

Iā€™ll gladly repeat the prize list for Kimā€™s entries, if sheā€™s incapable of actually delivering on her promises. A tech one Capital of choice for the winner and a donation for human trafficking investigations and charities in the name of the second and third place.

DIS HOW CLADARI GREAT AGAIN

4 Likes

I can confirm I received a Phoenix, although Iā€™m unaware of any explosions as of yet.

3 Likes

Caldari, great again? Huh?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not your business, Priano, and you have no trust to let you make judgement.

Inaction isnā€™t mine. We have three judges. Two of them, including myself, have submitted scores already, and we are waiting for the third one. As soon as he will send the score, the results will be published.

Now, go sit tight with your tribal lapdog, learn some patience and donā€™t put your nose into Caldari affairs. Especially since there are no your direct interest of the contest other than trolling (like claiming it is failed, when it is clearly not).

My only mistake was that I didnā€™t set deadline for judges. But it canā€™t be helped now.

For the participants, I bring my apologies, and ask you for a bit more patience - the results will be published even if I will have to replace one of the judges. And please donā€™t pay attention to people like Priano and Mizhara. All winners will get their prizes despite what enemies of the State tend to claim about us.

D. Kim, Strike Commander,
CCDM, Templis CALSF, CMC,
Caldari State

@Mizhara_Del_thul How does it feel to be Makotoā€™s tribal lapdog?

4 Likes

Must feel rather ticklish, because Iā€™m sure giggling.

3 Likes