[CMC] YC119 Caldari Art (Propaganda) Contest

Hi
I have not submitted any propaganda.
I do not intend to.

3 Likes

I believe Miss Kim was saying that types of the propaganda that is defined as “biased or misleading in nature” will not be accepted. Not that she wasn’t accepting your own works.

3 Likes

There is no such thing as propaganda that isn’t biased or misleading.

4 Likes

Of course not. My point was that she was not necessarily saying she wouldn’t accept Miss Ember’s specific entries.

2 Likes

I truly wouldn’t wish her to accept my entry.

4 Likes

So this contest is about art that is relative defined biased on bias and relative defined misleading about misleading entries. Great I reckon I have found a new level of irony being not, not, not objective and not, not, not true.

3 Likes

No, it is about art, that is designed to show true state of affairs in order to represent Caldari State in positive light and Gallente Federation in negative.

As a wise person I know woud put it:

I reckon I can’t shake off the feeling that here both of us are presenting the same description in different ways, in different light, due to different allegiance.

2 Likes

There are three truths. Your truth, my truth and the truth.

4 Likes

Miz, I have an entry for your contest.

I would like to submit a piece of real-time performance art that depicts Diana Kim indulging in public masturbation, appeals to mass opinion (democracy), and flagrant self-indulgence (hedonism).

Here is the public posting of this massive, all-encompassing piece of truly inspired performance art.

I am submitting on behalf of the following artist:

Diana Kim
Veteran of the Lobotomy Wars,
Shrike Commander
Federal Propaganda Asset
A Pox on All the Houses.

6 Likes

If that’s the objective then won’t presenting the all of the facts reveal what the truth of the situation is? There’s no need to paint one side as negative and the other as positive, just have all the facts and strong, valid arguments verified by the facts that the other side can’t dismantle. Right?

3 Likes

… are you trying to make me give the Kimling a prize?

2 Likes

I figure she’s disqualified anyway because it would be too easy. But you know, if that’s the winning entry, I’ll certainly accept on her behalf. Could use another Lif.

2 Likes

The truth is only one, it reflects facts only and it doesn’t depend on opinions.

2 Likes

You are correct. However, you and just about every other human see the truth with at least some degree of bias that will cloud the truth.

7 Likes

Seriously guys, since sockpuppets whined to the man and got the entries removed, I need them sent to me directly in order to remember who had what, or I can’t make a judgment and hand out the prizes.

3 Likes

Ms. Del’thul, if you’ll contact me directly, I believe some of my staff have preserved the entries. I’m not sure I have full documentation on who submitted them, however. Perhaps Galnet archival sites might help?

3 Likes

Dear trolls, yes, both of you, you know whom I am talking about. Stop using my thread for your crap. If you want to insist to spamming IGS with your nonsence - do it. But do not ever dare to post ANYTHING in ANY of MY threads from now on. If I will see at least ONE reply of any of you disregarding what you write, I’ll make sure that every of your threads will get “warmest” of welcomes.

Now, get the hell out of here, and thanks in advance.

ANYTHING

7 Likes

You don’t own the IGS.
Besides, it’s not in your power to tell others how to behave after what you have been displaying.

With due respect, Ms. Kim, be the change you want to see in the world.

5 Likes