[CMC] YC119 Caldari Art (Propaganda) Contest

You slander others constantly, and have done so without hesitation. You engage in double standards by taking others’ errors, jokes, or opinions as lies and insults, while your insults are to be waved off by those who you bombard them with.

While I am not at all surprised by your response, you continue to demonstrate why independent Capsuleers such as you and I are viewed as mad dogs by baseliners.

4 Likes

Which is another lie, like dozens of others that you poison IGS with.

And that is one more lie. For example, if I make an error and insult someone by mistake - I do apologize. Considering majority fo people whom I claim spread slanders and lies do not do such things, it is clearly they weren’t neither joking, nor mistaking, but were doing it out of their own malice.

When I say insult I definitely mean it, and make sure that whomever gets it deserves it in full.
I try to be as just as possible and do not throw insults left and right unlike you do with your lies.

And again, that is demonstrated by you, Priano, not me. I am a honorable State soldier, I hold State ideals and talk with respect with people disregarding their rank and corporation (provided they aren’t direct enemies of the State). I talk trash only to useless trash who deserves it. I have much more respect to baseline life and talk way more respectful to baseline representative than with certain capsuleer waste.

And also, who is this kul Shaishi? Your pet? Send it back to the kennel, its intellect is clearly lacking.

D. Kim, Strike Commander,
State Protectorate, CMC,
Caldari State.

By this, you have now called Pieter Tuulinen and Edward Adams useless trash. You do realize that, don’t you? Both are State stalwarts who are eminently respectable.

3 Likes

Slandering again, Priano? You what, don’t have anything else to do? Maybe find some furrier to slaughter, or whatever else a person like you can enjoy, I don’t know.

State Protectorate, CMC,
Caldari State

You idiot. We’ve seen you do it. Stop lying.

3 Likes

You just indicated you talk trash only to useless trash. You talked trash to both Adams-haan and Tuulinen-haan. By your statement, then, you just called Adams-haan and Tuulinen-haan useless trash.

It’s very simple, “If A, then B,” sort of logic.

Are you claiming I misread your very simple statements?

4 Likes

No, you didn’t misread my statement. You made your OWN statement about me that was in its root false.
You openly claimed that “you have now called Pieter Tuulinen and Edward Adams useless trash”, which I haven’t done.

What do you want now, slanderer, to make conflict between Caldari?
You can see that I will talk with them I will talk respectfully, provided they don’t do anything… uncivil, which probability I discard as being close to zero.

Please go kiss gallente boots in other places, Caldari might have conflicts, but we can solve them and end them. Moreove, we are smarted than you think and we won’t start conflict just because you try us to start them.

State Protectorate, CMC,
Caldari State

I’ll make a correction though: I talk trash to useless trash and to those, who talked trash about us or our heroes.

Now, I hope, enemies of Caldari won’t be able to pick on that phrase to try to seed conflict among our ranks.

Spirits below, seriously. Private convos.

The Kimling is a mentally challenged little response box with one button and a few pre-recorded replies it spits out at random. If you find this so amusing, could you please poke the button somewhere else? I can guarantee you most people do not.

To put it a bit differently: This is bloody eye cancer.

8 Likes

mot seeding conflict, called for it nevertheless has the first kind of trash ever been recycled?

2 Likes

Is it hot in here or is it just me?

2 Likes

That is the greatest thing I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

A reminder, four days left.

And a reminder, after the man succumbed to whiners and sockpuppetry, most entries in the follow-up contest were removed from these boards, and I haven’t received further entries from other public venues as of yet. Remember to resubmit your entry either to me directly (with confirmation that it has been publicly displayed somewhere for the community to enjoy) or in this thread. There’s a capital, faction battleship and faction cruiser in it for the top entries.

3 Likes

I would like to remind readers to not fall to the words of the known troll.

No entries to the contest were removed.

I don’t know about what sockpuppetry the troll was talking about, but for all the readers, I would like to recommend to ignore these whiners, who came to this topic with no purpose other than trying to attack me or disrupt the contest. Their efforts were in vain and we have received a lot of awesome submissions.

Thank you all for this, and good luck to all the participants!

State Protectorate, CMC,
Caldari State

P.S.
They can hate us, but they will never be better than us!

P.P.S.
You still have time to submit your works!

The new reporting options are a bit too generalistic, so I had to report this topic as spam, since the subtext included vandalism. I guess that will have to suffice, as a loose pirate holding a contest for pro-Caldari propaganda is not appropriate at all.

2 Likes

It is a common tactics of gallente propagandists to call us, soldiers and officers of the glorious Caldari State to be “loosy pirates” just for protecting our homes from the occupants.

They just bark on us, they spread slanders about us, blaming in all the stuff we didn’t do without any proof, but at the same time commit war atrocities that any capsuleer can confirm.

This contest is an answer to gallente propaganda and to well known slanderers like Nieyli, it is our chance to strike gallente groundless insults and lies about us with facts and truth. Let us show to the whole Universe who they are. Let everyone know about Gallente crimes, and let everyone know about our Honor and what we fight for!

Glory to the State!

State Protectorate, CMC,
Caldari State

I feel obligated to do this…

8 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Works of Ember’s type of propaganda won’t be accepted.