[CMC] YC119 Caldari Art (Propaganda) Contest

Told her that three times.
Some people have problems with comprehension.

The issue remains a matter of public interest.

For instance, Kim, what if I were to commission a work honoring the security arms of the eight Megas, including Ishukone? Would it be permitted under your rules?

3 Likes

Well, I tried…

Dunno if Heth wouldn’t be allowed, kinda assumed he would be acceptable.

Deitra Vess
Spike Leutennant of the TLF,
CEO of Non-Hostile Target PMC,
Republic Military School Alum,
Skirmish FC,
Tackle Pilot,
Archon Pilot,
Firetail Pilot,
Comet Pilot,
Griffin Navy Issue Pilot,
body taking up space and consuming oxygen,
Brown haired Sebiestor Female aged 27,
Omega clone,
home owmer,
Drinker of Quafe,
Granter of titles,
Mayor of my own mind

2 Likes

Yes, it will.
I am interested in seeing posters that show actual collaboration between all State megas, including Ishukone. I am not interested in seeing posters, advertising these three controversial corporations by themselves.

Heth is allowed, but considering that his personality is questionable, I would like to emphasize that Rule 1 must be followed, and he must not be shown in a negative light.

Ahh, my bad on that, was going more for the whole Rising from the ashes to regain what you once had and the costs associated (Caldari Prime in the picture) with those pursuits. No offense meant honestly.

1 Like

I do not see any reasons to reject that poster, except for… quality. Letters in the bottom rows are really hard to read. I would say it is accepted, but I recommend to work on it a bit.

Ya, I could see that. I was looking at it enlarged when making it. changes will be made.

2 Likes

Watching Kim argue with Priano is a wonderful lesson in mental gymnastics.

8 Likes

THIS. SO MUCH.

2 Likes

It’s more like watching Priano beat a dead horse.

Although a dead horse would have significantly more market value.

5 Likes

Ahh, I see the infamous gallente kid has made his reappearance.
Pity, now the average IQ of IGS dropped down almost in half.

It sort of begs the question if they have so much suppressed their natural urges that some of those became spirits to drive their mouth.

2 Likes

:wink:

28 Likes

holy ■■■■ I love it

4 Likes

Just end the contest and award this entry the winner right now.

5 Likes

Ms. Skalski, I really appreciate your art, but, unfortunately, I will not accept this work, as it depicts part of Caldari State in a highly negative light.

Yes, we have our own questionable corporations, and conduct of people from Ishukone and Templis Dragonaurs not always matches Caldari ideals and drop a shadow of shame on our honor. That was my main reason when I asked not to bring any controversial Caldari organizations into spotlight - they don’t reflect us all. Yes, they did something wrong, but in majority Caldari people don’t support Ishukone and Templis Dragonaurs.

The goal of the propaganda is to show what we (and our members) did right, not wrong.
And it is to show what our enemies did wrong.

I will save your picture though to fight against traitors and “Fifth Column”, but for the sake of “International” propaganda, I cannot accept this.

With apologies,
D. Kim, Strike Commander,
State Protectorate, CMC,
Caldari State

1 Like

You continue your slanderous claim that an avowed terrorist organization who murdered State citizens is the equal of a State megacorporation in good standing and present on the CEP.

Cease and desist.

5 Likes

Dishonorable liar Makoto Priano, it is not your prerogative to point others on “slanderous claims”, while you yourself spread slanders openly in public, for which we have multiple evidences; and mine claims, unlike yours, are based on facts.

Thus your request is denied.

D. Kim, Strike Commander,
State Protectorate, CMC,
Caldari State.

Dishonorable liar Diana Kim , it is not your prerogative to point others on “slanderous claims”, while you yourself spread slanders openly in public, for which we have multiple evidences; and mine claims, unlike yours, are based on facts.

Thus your request is denied.

2 Likes