[CMC] YC119 Caldari Art (Propaganda) Contest

Stations were built before the war started, what would you suggest now, surrendering State assets to the enemy? Having station in there does not equate to collaboration.

If I will build an astrahus in Villore, will I become a collaborationist? That’s just ridiculous to think about… and I really doubt that astrahus would stand there for long, but who knows!.. Maybe I should try something like that and use it as a base of operation in the heart of the Federation.

Oh wow, just look at that. Now I am guilty in having a personal OPINION. Would you put me to a wall for this? Or maybe you grew some BLACK EAGLE WINGS on your back, to hunt down people for their opinions?

So far neither of my opinions have ever prevented me from doing my duty to the State.

Surrendering assets? Naturally, no.

However, it goes to demonstrate that not all Megacorporations consider the Federation the enemy, not in your usual MUST DIE sense. An antagonist, sure; a political rival, sure; but an enemy?

You are trying to say that Ishukone is a black sheep, a pariah, a collaborationist in that ugly, politically-wrought way that people usually use when they want the party in question to suffer some injury.

And, yes, Ishukone is the most outspoken in its desire for multilateral ventures.

But need I remind you that Ishukone remains on the CEP? That Mens Reppola remains a citizen of the State, not a terrorist outlaw?

Clearly, then, you are mistaken.

You malign everyone else for having opinions, telling jokes, or even making honest mistakes. Why should anyone afford you the courtesy you never afford to others?

7 Likes

I am really not interested in continuing a conversation with such a liar as yourself.
Begone.

Sorry. Not how it works.

You still haven’t addressed that six of eight Megacorporations are fine with open borders with the Federation.

You of course haven’t admitted that you want courtesies that you don’t extend to anyone else.

7 Likes

That’s how it DOES.
I have addressed anything that was necessary, I have shown your point being wrong, and not feeling there is any merit in any further conversation with you or any truth to be found by talking to you.

If you have unresolved questions, you may try your luck sending me a mail, or starting a new thread.
Of course, I give no guarantees I will grant you answers, considering tone of your questions and your history.

D. Kim, Strike Commander,
State Protectorate, CMC,
Caldari State

Your continued insistence that a State Megacorporation with standing on the CEP is somehow worse than a terrorist organization repeatedly denounced by the CEP remains relevant, doubly so as you have codified your personal bias into the rules of your competition.

You have, what’s more, repeatedly evaded points relevant to both this, and to your conduct in public.

You may attempt to dismiss me all you like, Kim, but you have no authority to do so.

7 Likes

I gave answers about Ishukone.
The rest of your questions are irrelevant to the discussion.
And it’s your conduct in public that is questionable.
“You malign everyone else for having opinions, telling jokes, or even making honest mistakes” - that was your quote, should I stamp it on your forehead so you will finally see whose conduct is not acceptable in public?

Cease and desist.

State Protectorate, CMC,
Caldari State

My questions derive specifically from your responses. That’s how dialectic works.

Further, you have not acknowledged this point.

Six of eight megacorporations voted in favor of reopening borders with the Federation.

Ergo, you are provably wrong about ‘every other State Corporation consider[ing the Federation an enemy.]’

Considering that you are on record as saying that ‘enemies of the State MUST DIE,’ and one does not necessarily trade with those one intends to kill, by your definitions your statement was incorrect.

7 Likes

It doesn’t work if you reply with crap like that:

Now I repeat:

State Protectorate, CMC,
Caldari State

You still refuse to address incorrect statements about the State’s political positions.

7 Likes

@Makoto_Priano do you have a bingo yet?

6 Likes

You, who openly lie about Caldari Officer on public, dare to poke me with “incorrect statements”?!

Begone, fool.

Please address the point.

5 Likes

Please buy new reading comprehension implant and run these lines through it:

You’ve written your bias and bigotry into the competition, and have not settled the matter to my satisfaction.

If you seek an end to this discussion you must either convince me that Ishukone should be mentioned in the same breath as the Templis Dragonaur, or you should amend the competition rules to allow Ishukone to stand on the same footing as the other seven Megacorporations.

So, please address the point instead of weaseling around.

4 Likes

Your satisfaction is not my problem.

Well, then, the issue stands.

I’d say you’ve slandered Reppola-haan and the Ishukone Corporation, but that would imply your words had enough weight to cause damage, which would be a misstatement.

3 Likes

There is no issue except your slanders and lies, Priano.
Begone.

Spirits wept, can you two bloody convo or something instead?

3 Likes