CODE. announces February contest (win up to 12 billion isk)

Not surprised that Draclvad had to go in hiding after he tried to call out knowledgeminer. Imagine the abject failure when you have to go running to ISD to lock your own callout thread because you cannot take the humiliation anymore.

2 Likes

I suppose children squabbling was the issue. I saw a post or 2 of his, novels of BS. Was he open to your style of provocation?

Where’s my 12 bil?

Hm…

How do you know ?
Not asking as a form of critique, but asking about your clues.

I know at least one other person that would fit perfectly.

@NotTheSmartestCookie

Hold your horses with the calling-out unless you can actually be sure …
… and so far I find nothing actually convincing, with posts that rather suggest otherwise.

Well, he is still an abject failure and a coward for running away from his own callout thread.

2 Likes

That’s ■■■■■■■■. You’re being totally unfair here!

He was a coward and a failure waaayyyy before that!

: - )

5 Likes

Someone calling himself Retribution at SubZero, writing such a line, makes no sense.

You are definitely aware of the reason why you picked that name, and it is absolutely, definitely and without the shadow of a doubt a reflection of an actual desire that keeps driving you.

It screams “Perceive me as a cold blooded bringer of justice”.

So … seriously …

You have to remember to keep your issues on your side of the keyboard.

1 Like

Did you not read the title?

It says:

CODE. Announces February contest (Win up to 12 billion isk).

Keywords are:

February.

Up to.

And you accuse Code of being a failure.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

inhaling

AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

1 Like

The other day I couldn’t add “participants” to my ignore list for some reason, but it’s working nicely again now. Too bad I’m gonna miss that picture that shows where he needs a brain to be inserted, but think I can live with that… :grin:

2 Likes

Dracvlad stops posting after he gets ■■■■ on by everyone. Then like next day this idiot appears who posts as much as him.

He also made this thread after dracvlad got a bunch of his posts flagged: https://forums.eveonline.com/t/active-sarcasm-place-love-the-censorship/163162

It’s pretty obviously him

1 Like

Something about 12bill? I want, code are a corpse that just voided it’s bowels, just pay. HAHA

Thanks for letting me know.
I’m still on it.

1 Like

You have an issue?

Nope. You do, though, otherwise …

… you’d not be hiding your profile.
… you’d not had picked this kind of name.
… you’d not ■■■■ around in threads like an asshole.

Sure, you don’t perceive these as an issue.
How could you anyway.

vOv

2 Likes

Wow, paranoia and support for a toxic element of eve. You’re a spokesman, lol. If anything this is an unprovoked attack by kids? On a video game forum, this is making me wonder whether paying for month 2 is worth it, CCP? Link it to a ccp of import, I’d like this resolved asap “forum tormenter”, lmao

If you can’t handle this forum gank, you won’t like EVE at all.

2 Likes

Well, after watching him it seems he really is Dracvlad.

1 Like

This is child’s play kids. Try a more demanding environment? It’s a video game? This guy’s writing a book I’ll never read…tell him thanks. Solstice, I’ll send in a petition of a stalker I guess?

His “powers of projection” are just as strong as Dracvlad’s, too.

@Aiko_Danuja

When will the next contest be?

1 Like

or Dracvlads bragging about his insta warping mining fleet got him some additional attention from CCP. Unfortunately the first ban for botting is temporary, so he may be back next week.

1 Like