The CODE. alliance will be hosting a February contest for anyone who registers with a CODE. affiliate organization. For this year’s theme, we will be hunting miners and their ilk.
Join us in helping save Eve from the bot and bot-aspirant threat that plagues High Sec.
How to get signed up:
- Create a ganker alt if you don’t already have one.
- Read and decide to support THE NEW HALAIMA CODE OF CONDUCT
- Update your bio to reflect that support.
- Go shoot a miner in High Sec and get Concorded.
- Email me in game and I’ll get you into the appropriate corporation.
• Anything with a mining laser qualifies.
• Killing an anti-ganker qualifies as killing a miner for the grand totals.
• Killing Knowledgeminer qualifies as killing 2 miners (cause he should know better).
• All participants that kill at least one miner during the month will receive a “Crusader for Code YC 121” campaign medal.
• Each week a prize will go to the pilot with the top total number of miner kills for that week! He or she will get 1 bil isk, and the prestigious “James 315 Medal for Excellence in Ganking”!
• 1st Place overall number of miners killed – 6 bil isk, 10 Gecko drones, 1 set of GDN-9 “Nightstalker” Combat Goggles
• 2nd Place overall number of miners killed – 4 bil isk
• 3rd Place overall number of miners killed – 2 bil isk
• Most expensive mining barge killed – 1 bil isk
• Most expensive orca killed – 1 bil isk
• Most expensive pod killed with a mining module – 1 bil isk
• Most expensive venture killed – 1 bil isk.
• Worst fit mining ship (email me the killmail) – 1 bil isk and the “I Found Chodeanon" medal.
• Anyone with 315 miner kills during the month will also get the “James 315 Medal for Excellence in Ganking” (if not already awarded).
• The player that kills the most number of anti-gankers will receive the “Knowledgeminer Medal for Ganking Anti-Gankers (Cause Knowing is Only Half the Battle)” and 1 billion isk!
• All grand prize winners will also receive the “James 315 Medal for Excellence in Ganking” (if not already awarded).
Money for medals will be sent to your corporate CEO’s so that they can award you accordingly. Let me know if you have any questions!
Praise James 315 and His New Order! May He reign 1000 years!
Praise the mighty CODE. alliance!
All funds for this contest were provided by the Uedama Freighter Union Local #93, and our good friends in anti-ganking intel who keep us up to date on criminal activity in their neighborhood. Following the campaign, select participants may be awarded a fellowship with the Lawton School of Space Law. One lucky participant will receive an all expenses paid vacation to Holy Halaima, with an excursion to the scenic ice fields of Kamio and the demilitarized zone in Isanamo.