CODE. announces February contest (win up to 12 billion isk)

language please, that’s not appropriate adult talk

2 Likes

I hope you Gentleman are stocking up on ships and ammo. I’m counting on all of you to put on a good show if this goes the way it looks. Best of luck and Happy Hunting! o7

No it hasn’t. :rofl:

You are just crying at great length. This is all just a convoluted way you’ve found to cry on the forums about “wahhh, CODE.!!1 :sleepy::disappointed_relieved::fearful::cold_sweat::cry:

It makes me wonder about the decisions I’ve made in my life. Like, What am I doing here? Watching this dude complain in long, round-about ways, throughout the day, for weeks on end, about my spaceship alliance.

Looks down at quivering hands.

3 Likes

Huh huh huh

I find it fascinating too that you deflect and instead of responding to what I have said, you instead basically create a whole imagine straw persona of what you must have fever dreams about with miners. I can only assume this is because you too have no actual intelligent response to offer because you, too, are deflecting because you are actually also a bot-aspirant skiff miner who would cry many tears if CODE ever actually came after your skiff. So you try and get CODE to ignore skiffs, like they have been for ages. James315 is crying sad tears right now - so many bot aspirants in the CODE. alliance.

:roll_eyes:

Let me know when you decide to start ganking.

3 Likes

Message me in game when you are ready to go gank some tanked skiffs. I have a destroyer all ready to go.

You are free to gank a skiff by yourself, whenever you want.

If you want to join a fleet with other people, you will have to earn their trust, and prove that you aren’t there to waste their time and screw up the fleet.

You appear to have no experience ganking, so you should start practicing by ganking a Venture. You can find a lot of easy Ventures in a noob system, just pick one out and shoot it. This is an important task to determine if you are human, as bots are unable to gank. If you can’t do this, then you aren’t ready to gank a skiff. Good luck!

Furthermore, CODE fleets require that you address your CODE violations before joining the fleet. Although you are now a shareholder, you are still in violation of the CODE. You do not have a permit, nor have you ganked anything. The shareholders have voted on this, and agreed that you must either get a permit, gank a miner, or uninstall the game.

4 Likes

Here we have another pragraph of drivel, expressing butthurt over some loss you refuse to link.

1 Like

June 17, 1944 - Northeast of St. Lo

Lieutenant Danuja surveyed the field with binoculars, watching as the German tank began to lurch toward the crossroads. The humidity was unbearable, and Danuja wiped away sweat, before whispering a terse command, “Antitank team!” Sergeant Galpig relayed the order over the wireless, and a few desperate minutes passed as they waited. The tank swiveled its turret back and forth, before it began to creep along the road.

Finally, Private Pareka arrived with a stovepipe, breathing heavily and glancing about with an air of anxiety. Danuja pointed at the approaching beast, but Pareka refused, “No sir! That one’s too small! I only shoot the big tanks!”

3 Likes

Whats the prize for killing a CODE. miner in V-X0KM ?!

Oh the hypocrisy!

Yes, that’s right, CODE has its own null system. Would you like to rent?

And they say we never go to null…

3 Likes

Lol, some carebear tried to hide this post as “inappropriate”, but CCP know a quality history novel when they see it.

3 Likes

Kudos for a WWII reference. But you got the ranks wrong. I own more shares than you, so either I am a Captain to your Lieutenant, or you are the private.

Also, in this case, I have been noting that an entire class of tanks has been essentially ignored as targets by our side. Those tanks have been running roughshod over our forces. Meanwhile, other tanks are popping left and right, being consistently taken out regardless of what I have been doing.

So I ask, why are we not targeting the enemy in those tanks? How can we win the war if we seem to have a policy of almost completely ignoring those tanks and giving them a free pass? And your response is, “no, we will keep on just targeting the targets that are already getting blown up anyway by everyone.” Hmmm… yet again, methinks there is something rotten in Denmark.

Perhaps I will need to look through your letters to see if there are any written in German and sent the wrong way.

It’s weird that you’re still on about this, but then again, it’s weird that you are here so often, posting so much about our alliance, for pages and pages, hours and hours.

I mean, I know the New Order is totally famous, awesome, and good at the sex, but jeez man… you gotta get yourself a girl, mate. :pirate_flag:

2 Likes

I feel there is either a lack or surplus of Politican Officers in the chain of command.

Generally, I assume lack. Deploy more Commissars plx

You find it weird that someone who espouses CODE goes on and on and on about it? Are you sure you really know anything about CODE at all? Are you unfamiliar with the definition of “Crusade”? And look again at my avatar - I am a lass, not a lad.

And Ramona has the right idea. I am a Commissar, getting CODE to follow its own ideals.

There are apparently no CODE fleets that go after skiffs - instead, alleged CODE people like yourself talk until you are blue in the face to come up with excuses as to why you won’t go after them. Very suspicious.

And as I am a shareholder, senior in shares to you, and there was no vote called to me, I am thinking you must be hallucinating again and having delusions of adequacy.

You yourself in an earlier thread invited me to a gank fleet before - but when I say the fleet should go after the mysteriously gank-immune skiffs, your offer is rescinded or you add other provisions or just say I should do it by myself, when you know such a thing is not actually possible in the game.

Which is ultimately why I question whether any of you here are really CODE compliant - a true disciple of James 315 would, after the first message saying skiffs have been exempted far too much from CODE enforcement, would have said simply, let us mount up and gank them! Instead you slaughter words by the dozen with excuses and dodges and attacks on me… anything but simply going out an enforcing CODE on those who have thus far been exempted by the likes of you.

Are you CODE or are you a bot apsirant skiff miner? Here’s a clue - the correct way to answer this is to set up a time for us to go gank some skiffs. Any other answer is just you avoiding CODE enforcement - which is exactly what a bot aspirant miner would do. I would not have to keep going on about this if you had simply agreed to enforce CODE with me from the first time I mentioned it.

I’m gonna stop you there. You’re doing it again. That’s our alliance ticker. You espouse our alliance ticker? That doesn’t make any sense, bro. Why are you using it that way? It’s weird. No one does it but you, I’ve noticed. What is it with you and that?

2 Likes

Your alliance ticker is “CODE.” not “CODE” - so you have been consistently wrong about that. Which again makes me rather suspicious of your claims you speak for that alliance.