CODE. announces February contest (win up to 12 billion isk)

shadowed veil,
You are playing a video game, resorting to accusations of bullying,belittling and emotional outbursts and the like portrays you as unstable.

If you get upset everytime you get challenged then perhaps EVE online is no longer fun for you and perhaps it is time to reconsider this as an entertainment outlet or take a break, this forum is nothing more than an extension of the universe we all play in.

If you can’t handle the heat, don’t shove yourself into the fire.

2 Likes

Knowledgeminer, can you just unblock me and my friends from AG channel, so that we don’t have to keep making troll alts to come back? Like, we’ll even tell you where we are and when and with what ships, so it will be free intel to help you guys out.

5 Likes

I worry about you CODE guys. I really do. You must be so empty in your lives. It’s rather sad really.

Calm down miner.

1 Like

Woow, running really fast and getting an olympic gold medal must be sooooo hard.

Woooow, lifting something really heavy and getting a gold medal, sooooo hard.

Wooooooooow, building a space ship to go into space, sooooooo hard.

Are you the type of person that watches an olympic game and says to the person next to you, “Pfftt, swimming? that doesnt sound so hard, I could get a gold medal too if i tried”.

What makes Martin Luther King, special? All he did was talk and walk.

And thats why hes special, and youre not.

No one said hes god.

Did you open the right website?

2 Likes

LOL, what makes you think I can do that? I’ve said multiple times I have nothing against gankers being in AG channel if they behave, but that’s it, I don’t have mod privileges.

I even quit intel channel recently myself because it was being cluttered with non-intel all the time, with some anti-ganker knowingly using it to discuss stuff and even encouraging others to do the same, completely ignoring what the MOTD says, and I couldn’t do anything about it.

Moreover, even if I had mod privileges and being against removing gankers that behave from there, I still wouldn’t be able to allow you back if it was against the channel rules and some other mod had kicked you already…

You are wrong. CODE ist not generally against miners. They will only destroy those who are not willing to pay 10 Million ISK a year for a “mining-permit”. Actually the whole thing is about having fun killing almost defenseless ships and making ISK.

Some of our strongest supporters are miners who recognize the value of a permit, and hope we get rid of all the non-permit holders.

3 Likes

Oh, everyone just assumes you are the leader of AG. I guess the actual leadership is AFK. That explains a lot actually.

3 Likes

Really? Have you asked other CODE members that might know better? Why would anyone make such a wrong assumption?

I don’t think there is such a thing as the leader of AG to begin with.

There is the guy that created the AG channels and pioneered much of the AG stuff (and which is a great guy I have to say), but which eventually burnt out and became mostly inactive long ago. I have not even seen him online in months.

There is also the High Sec Militia, which is the main AG organisation and does have leadership. I’m not even a member of the HSM, though, so there is no way I could be the leader of AG for that reason alone.

But this was all public knowledge, no? I’m amazed anyone in the know might think I could be the leader of AG, especially seeing the hate I’ve got sometimes for my criticism in AG channel or my comments in these forums…

1 Like

Well, it’s just that nobody else in AG has your charm, wit, or innate ability to read between the subtle lines of a conversation. So we just all assumed you sat in AG and criticized them because you were their king, and we had no idea that you find it so insufferable and tedious.

2 Likes

Haha, thanks for the compliments, and LOL’ing at this:

Also, I find it particularly funny that some think I’m a CODE spy while at the same time others could be thinking I’m the leader of AG… :laughing:

Cheers.

Cheers, mate.

Hmmmm … let’s take a look:

• I hate RP
  • I hate Highsec
  • I hate Miner
  • I hate any authority

It’s nothing challenging about that. Sorry, I am out!

Im not surprised. Who would want to proclaim themselves captain of a sinking ship, after all?

2 Likes

You must feel very elated to have told us all this.

1 Like

But AG is not a sinking ship. What makes you think it is?

The number of pilots wanting to do AG the wrong way and for the wrong reasons, as well as the amount of nonsense in AG channel, may have decreased, to which I’m glad I may have contributed, but that doesn’t mean it’s a sinking ship.

As long as there are pilots being ganked there are always going to be some of them wanting to fight back.

You may actually want to ask that question to @Xan_Staraider after checking his bio. I’d love to know why he calls himself “former leader of AG” too… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Isnt that everyone and everything?

1 Like

No, why? I’m a good example of that not being the case. What makes you think otherwise other than the mere fact of being AG itself?

Is it just me, or does CODE sound more and more like ISIS every day?

1 Like