CODE. Bowheads are useless in Hisec

Im sure i went through that very same system in a Bowhead and didn’t have any trouble moving a ton of ships through… just don’t autopilot and you will be fine. also tank your Bowhead make it a bit less of a target.

Auto pilot is every haulers worst enemy, and I too tank my ships, the only issues I had was some solo gankers in cruisers hoping they could one shot my t1 haulers, so far no issues with my freighters

AG is Anti Gank, not AWD? And I did say that there was unrelated in that quick and nasty Zkill related, if you are unaware of how that works that is your issue for being bad at Zkill.

Talking about yourself I see :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have seen many many times now when ag celebrates a victory for killing some Catalyst which would have died anyway to CONCORD or some empty pod, but the actual freighter died anyway. Lol

They where probably too busy whining on the forums to actually do something.

7 Likes

I was told by someone I trust in the AG channel that the freighter was saved.

I can’t see CONCORD on any of those which shows how salty you are mate, lol

1 Like

Lol, you are the one who comes here with “stories from a friend” and then gets all salty if it turns out to be yet another invention of ag channel RP. :rofl:

3 Likes

I have not seen a link to the dead freighter yet… something that you would have posted if you were in fact not lying through your teeth.

And here is the proof, see no dead freighter after 20:25 on 11th November:

And for good measure:

Typical CODE, lies lies and yet more lies.

1 Like

Because its so essential for the game?

Or because it (as the previous AG fan stated) doesnt work? It either works or it doesnt. Which is it?

And explain how what you quoted applies to me? Im not claiming successes or such that when looked at are highly questionable.

I don’t have to. Everyone knows that ag fails all the time, I did not even click the links or looked up the case. Just a waste of time to once again discover that ag failed again, like it does constantly every day without a break. That ag forum RP lol

3 Likes

Thats very weak when its clear that it wasnt a reference to a specific event presented here today. How is that salt? Or is it now just anything that someone you dont like says?

1 Like

You are utterly priceless, how anyone can take anything you say seriously, it is so amusing.

You say the freighter died, it did not, you waffle on about ships dying to CONCORD and yet not a single CONCORD ship was on any of those losses. They all died without shooting anything, a complete and total victory for AG.

1 Like

He always sais that. We assume it’s because his vision is completely blured from the salt in his own eyes

3 Likes

It can’t get more black and white than that, seriously mate you must have your head so far up your back passage not to see that.

It is all there linked in it’s full glory, next you will tell me like the CODE shrill that you did not click on the links so it is not relevant.

A total crushing AG victory against CODE / Miniluv!

1 Like

If its a crushing defeat, how come .CODE still exists?

And try to keep the personal attacks at home, k.

I dont talk about your back passage so I appreciate the same from you.

4 Likes

I see, if no one believes the made up stories you just insult them? Very classy.

4 Likes

Well Test lost a load of Nightmares to NCDOT and PL, but they still exist, but then again Test did blow up some ships in that crushing defeat. Go and ask Test why they still exist then?

That was not a personal; attack, it was obviously a failed attempt on my part at humour, do you want a safe space, hello kitty is that way…

1 Like

Crushing defeats generally suggest the enemy was crushed.

But from your reply “crushing” is being used emotively then? Without actually meaning that the enemy were crushed?

Because they were sure as heck active this week.

And why are you continuing the personal attacks?

If I said something you took personally then I am sorry if you were offended.

3 Likes

100% efficiency, objective achieved = crushed, I checked some of the characters who lost ships and they did not blow up something until the next day, most probably logged onto hello kitty online.

Well they logged, seen that happen quite a lot myself too.

That is the sort of humour that CODE throw around, it is the norm for these forums, do you want safes spaces, I am now being serious, because this is how these forums are.

LOL, offended, oh dear, you are trying to argue that black is white, or day is night, I find it highly amusing.

1 Like

Dracvlad used to at least make some kind of sense.

Now he’s just looking like Fabulous Rod’s alt.

What happened?

He appears to be unable to make a point without backing up up with 6 year old insults.

Sad times.

3 Likes

Are you in .CODE now, or are you wanting to emulate them?

Your statement doesnt make sense if you are against them.

2 Likes