Colossal and enother mining anomaly visual revork need!

why the Devastated Asteroid Belt* looks so beautiful ? but real mining anomaly colossal so bad

in yard 2024 this is not acceptable . As a fan of mining, it hurts me in the middle that such an insolent thing has been done. I hope this post will change something in this game for the better, at least a little

I like the old belts more.

This empty belt may look beautiful, but loads horribly, decloaks ships at all ranges, and is completely static unlike other belts where rocks are slowly rotating which is much more immersive.

As a result this belt is impractical for gameplay and looks uncanny ingame.

The only thing it’s good for is screenshots.

I would like to see CCP combine all the good parts for all asteroids: looks of the new belts with the movement, load times and decloak radius of the old belts.

2 Likes

if you are having problems loading the desolate, you need to get a better computer, even my ancient 8700k had no issues before I built a new rig

This particular asteroid requires an SSD, unlike many other parts of the game.

I do have a much more recent PC with SSD nowadays so that’s no longer a gameplay issue for me, but it still jumps into my screen after a short but nonzero delay due to how unoptimized it appears to be. That’s pretty bad, in my opinion.

Combine that with no motion of the rocks at all and the only conclusion I can draw is that it’s made not for gameplay but for pretty screenshots.

It does well at that particular task.

1 Like