Community Beat for 4 February

Greetings Capsuleers!

The latest installment of Community Beat is here!

The EVE Online community is vast, and the Beat aims to help pilots discover new parts of the community that they may not have been aware of before. This week we look at NPSI, organized tournament play, and moving out-of-game initiatives started by you, the players.

If you have an upcoming event, or thoughts on what you want to see - let us know! And do please share any of your EVE related culinary creations - with Fanfest on the horizon, who knows where they might be featured!

Until next time,

Fly safe o7

8 Likes

Good stuff. (oh and first)

m

3 Likes

The Secure Commerce Commission uncovered evidence of significant financial backings of prominent Caldari corporations tied to the Angel Cartel, corrupting the heart of Caldari industry.

Did this caldari corp Itsukame actually exist in the game ever ?

Glad to see the article about Broadcast 4 Reps. It is good to make people aware of it, and especially new players.

And good job to everyone that is part of Broadcast 4 Reps! Keep up the good work! :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

:thinking:

REDNES

3 Likes

I’m glad it wasn’t my client that was broken. I saw that this morning too.

2 Likes

Was expecting someone to post the same comment 3 times.

You missed your moment, I’m very disappointed.

The forum doesn’t allow this to happen, and if you work around this technical limitation, you’d get reported for spamming. Naughty, naughty. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

REDNES

You don’t have to make 3 identical posts.

3 Likes

Mahoosive thanks for featuring the FUN INC NPSI Community Gateway in this weeks Community Beat!!

Super chuffed to get recognised as the go to site for NPSI fun, and for the added exposure to our fantastic team of NPSI entities!!

Go take a looksy! https://www.ebwf-eve.online/npsicalendar

1 Like

This guy gets it!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.