Community Beat for 7 January

Greetings Capsuleers!

The latest installment of Community Beat is here!

The Beat is aims to shine a spotlight on things that are going on in the EVE Online Community - both in-game and out, to help pilots discover new parts of the community that they may not have been aware of before.

It was awesome to hear your feedback from the previous Community Beat, and we look forward to more of that going forward. If you have an upcoming event, or thoughts on what you want to see - let us know!

Until next time,

Fly safe o7

10 Likes

I almost thought the Beat was forgotten, or late.

‘The Beginning’ video you mentioned by Katia is highly recommended. Very well done. (There is also a forum thread about it on here https://forums.eveonline.com/t/s1-e1-new-eden-travellers-in-the-beginning/344698 )

2 Likes

And the MERs? Now there are 2 to release.

WHOVIANS!

REDNES

1 Like

There is unfortunately a technical blockage that is preventing the MER graphs from being created in the proper formats. The data team is looking to restore that information, and the November and December MER will be posted as soon as this is resolved.

6 Likes

Very unfortunate. Did you not take precautions against the mischievous yoiul clones despite the Interbus warnings? How very negligent of you. :wink:

WHOVIANS!

REDNES

3 Likes

Feedback from the what? I need to know xD

1 Like

@CCP_Swift Thank you! Happy New Year to you and the rest of CCP.

4 Likes

@CCP_Swift what are you talking about here? feedback from what??

Should have read “previous Community Beat” but the link was malformated and just ate the text :frowning:

4 Likes

We didn’t listen!

4 Likes

Thanks so much for the shout out! :blue_heart: @CCP_Swift

4 Likes

Maybe someone at CCP could learn how to form links to external sites that don’t entail “right click open in new tab”.

If it’s at all helpful (and depending on your browser) you can ctrl click, middle mouse button, or setup the preference to open links in a new tab.

1 Like

Who does the community get to beat this time? :smiley:

Umm, don’t look yet but I think it’s your turn.

1 Like

The link here for the article, opens in a new tab.
All the links in the actual article don’t.

I know there are work arounds but seriously…
Consistancy in communication, presentation and quality of work is what makes a company worth supporting. Something those at CCP have been poorly lacking for many years now.

noice

Could we Perhapse just have a release of the data dumps instead ?

I have a feeling the mers show info CCP doesn’t want put out.

1 Like

Thank you CCP Swift and Dev teams for your post.
I’d like to see the post about CL 2V2 Tournament held by Japanese communities in the next batch of news.

2 Likes