[Competition - 6,000 PLEX in prizes] “Peace, progress, prosperity!” propaganda competition

Here’s my submission. Never forget the Shiigeru and the catastrophe over our homeworld. We must remember so that it never happens again.

2 Likes

Updated the contestant gallery with both. :smiley: Thank you both so much for entering!

Link to the high-res (300 DPI, 3508x4961)

@Makoto_Priano I don’t say there are no more typos cause something might come up :confounded:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Shiny! :smiley:

Added both.

Less than a week left!

The gallery has been updated with the latest, a wave of entries by Kathy Watanabe. :smiley:

“Strength through Peace” I believe is what you meant. It’s a very nice poster otherwise.

1 Like

Thank you. now been updated.

Soooo… I made this experimental entry…

(Inspired by Multidimensional Data Representation and my first try with Photoshop 3D )

“dimensione”? :thinking:

Ah… a typo (dimension = dimensione, different languages) , of course! I’ll see to correct it as soon as possible.

@Makoto_Priano you think I can get a prize for the most typo filled entries? :joy:

2 Likes

In the spirit of the season, a stocking full of carbon? :wink:

That said, we’ve under a day left, folks! :smiley:

@Makoto_Priano not even a candy? :sob: (I updated the hypercubes files)

And here we are with my last entry

Thank you for hosting this all @Makoto_Priano !

1 Like

:wink: Uploaded the updated cube image, and back-to-back!

Scoring is underway, and here’s to hoping we avoid having too many ties! :smiley:

I’ll update folks once we have final scores, tie-breaker scoring rounds if needed, and so on. Hopefully we’ll be able to get prizes out in time for Yoiul. :wink:

2 Likes

Belated heads-up, folks! As you’d imagine, folks are busy being festive, though most of the scoring is done. I’ll start gently pestering the other judges on boxing day. :wink:

Cheers!

1 Like

Just a heads-up!

We’ve completed our first round of scoring, and it was a tight race at the front, so we’re doing a second round of scoring now! Hopefully we’ll have results in a couple days, and prizes will go out before the new year. :smiley:

4 Likes

AAAAAAAllllrighty!

We have winners! We had to go to a second round of voting, and then a run-off, and then… well, suffice it to say there are a bunch of honorable mentions and I’m going to digging up some PLEX shortly to shell out. Total awards come to 10,000 PLEX, so happy days! :smiley: Please note that I’ll be contracting out prizes in the next couple of days, once I verify in-game names for some submitters. <3

First place: labtecwar, with glowing ARC . It’s a clean, clever design that plays on the logo in a new way, and was a consistent favorite of the judges.

Second place: ShadowPhynix’s Intaki Deal. The piece evokes propaganda sprayed onto a concrete wall, and speaks directly to the major themes in a very effective way. Nicely done!

Third place: Kathy Watanabe’s hippie ARC. This piece does a wonderful job of playing off of the ARC logo’s flower motif with a classic '60s vibe, and was another consistent favorite.

Honorable mentions:

5 Likes

Wow, so many brilliant entries and to come first place with glowing arc is an honor, congrats to all and thank you for the competition @Makoto_Priano

2 Likes

Our pleasure, labtecwar! :smiley:

Also, 9.5k of 10k in prizes have been contracted. The remaining honorable mention is awaiting confirmation of in-game name before contracts are issued.

Thanks again for your patience during the judging and prize award parts of this!

2 Likes