[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 2020/06/15

is it the red color or ist it the point there IS a banner where usualy isnt one?

would a color coding like mentioned be even more usefull?

Well done CCP. Yet again you have broken the launcher, so not only am I missing 90% of the game sounds but now I can’t even play.

@CCP_Dopamine Will this release finally solve our audio problems? It’s been nearly 3 weeks already with no audio. Do you guys think it’s acceptable to have it take so long? I don’t.

4 Likes

thanks for your hard work. Looking forward to more new content.

1 Like

https://giphy.com/gifs/four-weddings-and-a-funeral-rowan-atkinson-royal-wedding-9p3JwPF6SPQXu

It’s not good enough. Rather than focusing on releasing the next shiny ships you really should focus on the basics like working sound and smooth client launching.

4 Likes

Nah the red color is great. Color coding would be a whole lot of extra for no gain. Basically just a huge waste of time. The red really pops ya know.

1 Like

the yellow banner also popped the problem was al lot of players never saw it^^

no gain? well for my part i instantly saw all banners and today the red one and saw it was different color codes… and thought it is a longer emergency downtime or restart… but now just a slightly longer dt

with different colrs cou can instinctly see what it is the message abaout without even reading the text you know is the house on fire, do you have time to grab all your belongings or is it just the postman

for the people never read devblogs, news and patchnotes i would recommend a neon yelow flashing launcher with scrolltext and a popup where you have to click “i have read all this” in front of your log in^^ (and even than they will not read it and get the message)

@CCP_Dopamine After the crashfest that was the masstest, you are confident about releasing these ships now? That was just a few hundred players.

Is the TQ hardware really that much better than the SISI hardware? Was it even a hardware problem?

1 Like

Hello
when you are going to give a larger ship to the mining alphas, free a ship from the omega for mining alpha, please.

Sincerely

1 Like

better bann all mining laser for every other ship as ore, and take orca mining yield at least 50%

i see that many alpha char abusing praxis mining in the belts and moons in highsec and afk orcas all day long its not even funny

IMHO it’s pretty fascinating how you can estimate a time of 35 (not 30 or 45) minutes. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

new update, new bullsh!t. every 6 weeks the same.

My friend I am so tired of the system crashes

My Friend I am so very tired of the system crashes, it can not warent the need to reimburse the players,

3 Likes

Thank you for timely information.

Very exciting :grin:

Can’t wait for the new ships.

1 Like

I will actually be farming for the BPC’s and Skill books for these because market RN is ridiculous. RIP my marriage.

Walking in stations we miss you…