[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 2020/07/13

Yes, please rearrange your life around a game.

this is cooked news especially with no in-game notification.

some good news: Bunnings Snags are set to return to all states except VIC (lol RIP them) so we can enjoy our fave national snack once more.

1 Like

well when the end of my working day is now its a bit hard to avoid

everything in this game has changed, about time ā€œdowntimeā€ was moved so other people can enjoy it

The only people DT impacts are Aussies and honestly rest of the world rarely acknowledges us let alone cares so like, yeah thatā€™ll never happen

2 Likes

hopefully one day @Cyzlaki yzlaki

Iā€™d really talk with your boss about your working hours then, if I were you :thinking:

hello

One day there will be no downtime. All the worries, concerns and thoughts of shifting the load onto another TZ, mere ashes of the long dead dumpster fire that is the downtime comments section.

Fly safe CCP_Dopamine
o7

1 Like

my working hours are 9-5 unfortunately he wont allow to work from the USA where it wouldnt affect me

one day maybe? who knows

1 Like

optimistic @Ablau_Endashi

cant even get chat servers to work at 100% haha

Aye, sucks to have a boss like that. I feel for you bro :cry: Hopefully one day indeed!

i need a corp badly:(

i joined one today, feels good

Honestly thatā€™s not good news, I love me a sundee snag, the items closest to checkout really do offer practicality though, even though you donā€™t need a packet of 60 AAA batteries, because as we know, AA is the preferred battery across most electrical appliances. I just hope the delay in returning the Snags at Bunnings gives them enough time to offer multiple Sausage carrying options , as It becomes hard to pick up all my items juggling 3 to 4 snags in bread. You know?

3 Likes

Classic comment from someone that knows very little about what goes on to keep a game like this going.

1 Like

Just take your stuff to the car and then go get your snagsā€¦ that way you can carry more :+1:

I was thinking about maybe cup holders for the Sausages, like Coffee cup holders, that way you could maybe get 4, or 5, or even 6 and carry on shopping, whilst still enjoying a many snag feast.

The updates to the backend service are still ongoing. There are no issues to report, so we are looking good so far.

2 Likes

chat servers worked 100% for years until they decided to fix them

Onions, or nah?