[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 20220203

Hurry up with the what ever your doing it’s breaking into my mining time!!!

one can complain … thats fine make a noise … shoot a monument … but remember this is a business. it only responds to US dollar returns

Please don’t feed the trolls, they crap all over the place.

1 Like

And the servers are back Thanks CCP

Thankfully a lot of players let newer guys and gals know about Eve University which really is a great opportunity to learn with.

2 Likes

I have a couple of questions. I am really enjoying this game, so don’t take this as a negative. We have crossovers and a bunch of other event stuff, but I have noticed some things lacking and would like to ask about them.

1: There is no Caldari/Minmatar Pirate Faction. They could be based around Shield/Projectile/Target Painter bonuses. There are a lot of factions in the game that you could use to make one. Options: Thukkers, Ammatar, Takmahl, The Syndicate, Nefantar, Starkmanir, Ect.

2: The Ship Tree doesn’t show all the Player piloted ships in their Factions, and there are Factions missing from it. A good example are the Pirate Faction Corvettes, Shuttles, Interceptors and Assault ships. I understand that some ships are in the Market under “Special Edition”. It’s just that it would be nice for the ships we can use to be in the ship tree under a Faction, after all Someone made them (IE: SOCT, CONCORD, Interbus).

3: The Hats are cool, but what about putting a ponytail on the back for those characters that have long hair? Just a suggestion.

Well, that’s it for my suggestions and questions. Thank you for any responses. I hope you have a wonderful day.

1 Like

In future, check out this forum category. You may find other ideas worth expanding upon. Player Features & Ideas topics - EVE Online Forums

1 Like

sounds like good progress. the average maturity of eve online has progressed to the level of a 14 year old that doesn’t think posting ‘first’ is something important.

most people can’t fly those special edition ships. of the AT ships, at most only dozens of each were ever made. from ships like special edition miasmos, leopard, etc, they are the same ship as the base ship

Anyone else getting abit more disconnects today than usual? Or is it just me.

What I’ve noticed is, the https://esi.evetech.net/latest/status/ ESI endpoint generates a lot less HTTP 504 errors after this downtime. Nice.

Eve is crack. Some of us find it hard to quit.

дело не в граматике ) я не руский . а вообще когда быстро пишу то делаю ошибки и ето не касаетса игры !

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.