[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 3 March 2021

All services in the green. We are starting Tranquility in the VIP mode for the last round of checks before letting everyone in.

3 Likes

You can make tulips from hamster jam, or so my Fedo tells me

1 Like

Please remove the vulnerability of the structures. Too many corps and too many omega friends are leaving the game because they feel betrayed by EVE devs.

Can i have your babys please !!!

I love you Eve <3

2 Likes

As the Offical spokes person for @CCP_Dopamine

I have been told to tell you that EvE loves you to babe . <3

2 Likes

The start-up did not go according to plan. We will need another reboot to get things in order again. Thank you for your patience, everyone!

7 Likes

You have perceived the resonance! Eve vibrates at an amazing frequency.

1 Like

Similar problem here, one account drops very often the others not so much, even though playing 2-3 at same time.

Problem usually occurs when I try and access market or inventory, or, more often I jump to a new system, system id changes to new system but overview remains displaying last system and I can’t move any further.

1 Like

hadi hadi hadi…

Good Luck…Returning after 15 years and thinking to myself why did i even leave its so much fun, Its a masters & a phd within itself.

Regards
Jigga

3 Likes

It’s 11:29am and the server is still down.

You’re late :thinking:

The second reboot was successful and Tranquility is now accepting connections. Thanks again for bearing with us. Fly safe and have fun out there, Pilots o7

6 Likes

What ???

Thank you for the good work

2 Likes

О да, спасибо за наркотики !!!

Thank you CCP_Dopamine. Good job!

3 Likes

They love him but only for his money!

The issue with searching for certain names appears to be resolved on SISI. Searching for previously broken names like Kinakka and Bar now works and doesn’t spam the log viewer with ‘Exception’ messages.

Thanks for info, I was disappointed to not see a positive change after yesterday’s maintenance.

Also, I figured my contract history is mostly gone, only a few random contracts from the last five years are visible. What a shame for the “persistent” universe!

1 Like