Concerning the Seykal-Krullefor / Angel Cartel War

I’ve recently been made aware that a hitherto unprecedented organization is now at play in the Skarkon II conflict. The CBD Corporation, native to my homeland of the Caldari State, has long maintained a presence in the Ishohuovi district of Skarkon II. They remain one of the few viable economic powers on the planet that survived the planetwide economic collapse, and it stands to reason that they would seek to protect their interests on the planet given our recent escalation in hostilities against the Krullefor Organization.

Not only have they filed a formal complaint against the Minmatar Republic, they have publicly announced their intention to deploy spaceline security troops to protect their interests and have moved to purchase the local ferry system to more easily control movement across the planet. At this time, the Bosena Accords has no formal strategy to address these developments other than continuing to give CBD a wide breadth on Skarkon. I would advise the representatives of CBD to not involve themselves in the conflict between us, the Angel’s Cartel, and the Krullefor and to reach out to us should they wish to coordinate the free flow of trade without any friction between their operations and our incursions.

1 Like