[CONCLUDED] 2019/03/28 - Live AMA With CCP Hellmar!

I don’t even run missions much, but has any thought been given to making each corporation have some special clothing/SKINs/items unique to them, or at a better rate than others? I mean, one would expect Creodron to offer more and cheaper drone related items than Quafe…

2 Likes

Hi Hellmar!

Will Faction Warfare ever get some love / an overhaul, it was designed for Solo / Small Gang PvP but it is being treated as farming grounds because it doesn’t reward players for their own achievements but only that of the whole which is being abused.

Is Solo / Small Gang Pvp important, or is Eve heading in the 10 000 vs 10 000 direction only.

One other thing, will there be any community competitions like when the community got a chance to design attack battle cruiser’s, would be amazing to be able to contribute.

Thanks for this great game o7.

2 Likes

@CCP_Hellmar, this might be more for game designers/devs, but I would like to hear your thoughts on the topic of bumping? so as it is right now the player has no risk involved when bumping a target. I remember, I think it was, CCP Fozzie who mentioned some possibility of maybe setting a 3min timer before the victim would ignore such collisions, it was years ago and no promises was made but still would like to see some form of risk imposed on the one bumping.

1 Like

Thanks for the awesome answers! :heart: :rocket: :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Nyx undocks at Jita 4-4

Imgur

1 Like

Skill extractors have given every player in Eve a liquid asset (SP) which is steadily being redeployed to ever more ISK productive (i.e. higher yielding) activities, scaled over many accounts. Omega time is a form of capital. In the past, it took years of training to max an accounts’s ISK making potential and it came with the opportunity cost of not being able to train non-ISK generating but fun skills such as, say, Small Blasters. Hilmar, have you considered selling injectors directly in the store for PLEX and re-monopolizing the sale of SP?

Well, I’m not always a fan of the CCP dev team and their efforts… but I gotta say, AMA was well done today. Kudos on that!

1 Like

One of the big issues i see with new player retention is all the old bittervets basically push newbs out of the game. In what way can we stop the old vets from pushing new people out?

In what way, and how? We have new player friendly groups, and even go as far to have Alpha Clone fittings for fleet doctrines. Where is your evidence?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.