Confessor for PvE, What is it good for?

Newish player here. Well, Ive been playing a while on and off, but have a somewhat limited experience in many areas of the game. Anyways, I was updating my training and realized that I can pilot a Confessor, but have no experience with any T3 ships. So I was wondering, what sort of content do yall use a Confessor for? And any advice for having fun with it?

1 Like

Hello and welcome to Eve.

According to my research, Confessors are mainly used in PvP, providing DPS in small to medium size fleets or for doing solo PvP in Low sec space.

Not really a common use but the Confessor could also be used to run PvE combat sites in low level wormholes that have Wolf Rayet effects. Mainly due to Wolf Rayet giving bonus stats to armor and small sized weapons. Basically a small group of Confessors with a couple of Remote Repping cruisers could even run combat sites in Wolf Rayet C5 or C6 class W-holes. However that would require very high skill levels, careful planning and expert piloting skills from all fleet members.

They don’t really well in the C13 wolf rayet systems.

Well, google search via Uniwiki is where I got that info.

Also I must have missed an update, thought level of w-hole system class was from C1 to C6.

I’m very happy with a Confessor for running 3-4/10s and unrated sites in high sec. My fit looks something like this:

[Confessor, test]

Coreli B-Type Small Armor Repairer
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Centii C-Type Adaptive Nano Plating

5MN Microwarpdrive II
Tracking Computer II
Dark Blood Cap Recharger

Small Focused Beam Laser II, Imperial Navy Ultraviolet S
Sisters Core Probe Launcher, Sisters Core Scanner Probe
[Empty High slot]

Small Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II
Small Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II
Small Capacitor Control Circuit II

It’s fun to fly and can beat a surprising array of ships to loot if you happen to be contesting.

3 Likes

confessor is fine for pve it can run level 3 missions and it has a bonus to probe launcher fitting so it can do exploration too
it can snipe from about 70km and its fast so probably one of the best pve ships you can get for low end or mid range pve content

1 Like

Go to wolf rayet wormholes, you can dish out 2k+ dps in c6 :stuck_out_tongue: Bring a couple of guardians and you got the cheapest c6 farming fleet in eve, along with some of the highest dps output/ship, in case someone wants to pvp.

What is it a good for?

Absorootree a nuhtang…

Say ee again!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.