Over the years CCP have added various changes to the core game that removes the opportunity for shooty shooty action. You know the kind of thing this game is supposed to revolve around and which has led to the state of affairs we have now… a stagnant cesspit of mediocrity.
I’ve been playing this game off and on for nearly 15 years and there is still nothing out there like it now but holy hell is it in a bad place now or what? So much so that they’ve added PVPing NPC’s to replace the players and to break up that blue donut that is of their own making!
I’ll list a few of CCP’s daft decisions off the top of my head and maybe you people can list more changes… hopefully the powers that be see sense and revert some of these stupid changes and ADD conflict drivers instead of putting cotton wool play-suits and padded helmets on the mouthbreathers.
- Bubble Immunity: Yes your camped in, clone jump, deal with it or maybe even call for help and have a fight!
- High Sec Safety Button: How did we manage without it as noobs? /s
- Jump Gate/Wormhole Warnings: Don’t go there it’s scary!
- Citadels/Asset Safety: So your POS died and all the stuff magically appeared in high sec! Er no…
- POS: Ever seen (or caught ) a lone Dread or Mothership bashing a citadel?
- Killmails: Free intel and… oh sorry I can’t fight you I might go “in the red”.
A short list, that can be added to I’m sure by others…