Confused on Stats

Hi all

I’m a returning player and a shared fit I’m looking at has me quite confused. The firt I’m looking at is:

When I put that together in game I get: ~260 DPS from:

[Hawk, Not Worth Your Time]
Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II

Small Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery
Small Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery
Cap Recharger II
5MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Small Shield Booster II

Rocket Launcher II
Rocket Launcher II
Rocket Launcher II
Rocket Launcher II
Light Neutron Blaster II

Small EM Shield Reinforcer II
Small Bay Loading Accelerator II

The in game fitting tool says 260 dps with rages loaded

Thats a 120 dps difference or about 50%. My skills are not perfect but they arent too bad:

My Caldari Frig and Assualt Frig skills are 5.

Have I missed some important skills or something? I dont understand where there is such a big gap in my results vs the fit I am following. I’d post more screenshots but I’m limited to one image per post :frowning:

Thanks!

If I fit scourge (T1, not Rage), I get 255 dps. With scourge Rages it’s 371 DPS

You can create more posts with images in this thread

With your skills I’m surprised to see only 260 dps for that fit.

Are you sure you didn’t make a mistake somewhere? Forgot a rig, forgot to activate the neutron blaster too? One offline rocket launcher due to missing fitting skills perhaps?

I’m thinking I must have done something silly but I cant figure out what it is, heres a screen of the setup in game, its got Inferno Rage loaded but I that shouldnt make a difference

my gunnery skills are not great, so I’m only getting 44.9 dps from the blaster but I wouldnt expect that to loose my 120 dps

I’m getting 260 dps if I use Scourge Rockets instead of the T2 Scourge Rage Rockets.

Could that be it?

(I see Boldly Gone already asked that too.)

1 Like

So - weird development on this, it corrected itself after a few days of consistently being wrong. I’m not sure what I did to trigger it that I hadnt already done but problem solved :person_shrugging:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.