Connection issue

Since yesterday I can’t connect to the servers.
Whenever I launch the game I’m waiting at “Establishing connection to the server.” and then after a while I get this:
Connection Failed
Could not connect to the specified address. Odds are that you have not established an internet connection, the server isn’t running, or the server address or port number was wrong.

I have no other network issues everything works as good as always and I have not change anything since Friday that was the last time I logged in.

EDIT: Just tried again just after the downtime and I was able to login and play. Apparently someone didn’t want me to play EVE this weekend :stuck_out_tongue:

15 online players in my corp just got a socket closed…guess we all had bad luck in choosing substandard ISPs…the error itself as well as the way CCP is treating this issues is completely nuts.

@Amaris_Aidoios Yep, everyone must have bad ISP’s that only cause an issues with EVE and nothing else, I posted the details of my issue here…

1 Like

Welcome back to the first few years of eve when disconnects were common and you had to reboot your client before each pvp fight to make sure you didnt disconnect right in the middle of it. Nothing worse than spending 2 1/2 hours looking for fight, finding one, then getting disconnected when it starts.

So… is this a normal occurrence or is this rare, because I haven’t been able to login in for literally 3 days, and it has the exact same message that Rika Ronuken received. I also can’t even access the play to free option on the home page or log into the support page. Every time I try, they crash.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.