Unable to connect to tranquility servers.eveonline.com on port 26000

It have begun not long before DT. How to fix it?
Eve Launcher is working

4 Likes

I and at least one other here has the same problem, so you are not alone and the problem is unlikley to be “ours”

Hopefully CCP are aware of this and are looking into it, but so far they are rather quiet!

I’m from Russia and my problem may relate to ours “roskomnadzor blacklist” policy, hope it’s not that.

Can login to SISI but not to TQ

I’ve got the same problem…launcher is connected, but can’t log into game getting same message… Also can’t sign into support account… Can only connect here… Strange that they are saying nothing about it… :frowning:

Same issue here.

Same. Disconnected shortly after DT, can get on SiSi, not TQ. Multiple computers, multiple internet connections. Certain other services are inaccessible as well, such as account management web site.

Same Here… Cannot even entrer the forums without using my cellphone 4g provider.

Same here and can also get on sisi but not TQ

I´m having the same problem!

I have been having this same annoying issue all day long!!!

I last connected successfully last night 2 AM AST, which was around 06:00 EVE Time.

I connect from Puerto Rico, via Claropr.com . I can not ping tranquility.servers.eveonline.com [87.237.34.200]

I am somewhat relieved to find out I am not the only one blessed with this interruption…

Same for me, but it works using a vpn.
This is stupid CCP.

It is 9:30pm here -about 01:30 EVE time- I still can’t connect…

I am from Russia, I have a similar problem
"“tranquility servers eveonline com port 26000"” ((( The anti-virus turned off, the firewall also turned off, did not help.((

I have the same problem, all day and I cannot still connect to the game.

They’re claiming it’s not their fault.

"We’re aware that a small percentage of our pilots are currently experiencing login issues, and have been since earlier today.

Unfortunately these issues are caused by third party services, and not the TQ cluster.

Apologies for the issues with accessing New Eden!"

yea, had to use a vpn to log into both game and forums…

what vpn are you using?

Still no fix?

PIA www.privateinternetaccess.com what im using right now.