Connection lost - Virgin Media UK - Please see official CCP response

Having the same issue UK virgin Media, everything else is stable no other problems in any other games.

3 Likes

+1 UK Virgin Media having issues

2 Likes

+Another 1

2 Likes

as an experiment , disconnect computers ethernet connection (disabled) to router , then connected computer (wifi ) to my vodaphone mobile wifi hub …
40 mins so far no disconnects

1 Like

+1 UK Virgin Media, 5 times in last 20 minutes

1 Like

UK here

Get disconnected 15-20 times in a row aswell as other UK Based players - annoying when your in a hostile area with ship and pod or whatever. Seems to do it as the most inappropriate moments also

1 Like

+1 UK - Virgin Media

1 Like

yep same here, UK Virgin. Many disconnects since yesterday evening.

1 Like

thats been 60 mins without a disconnect ,
if you can tether your mobile phone to comp or have a mobile hub ^ give it a try.

1 Like

+1 UK, Virgin Media has some kind of conflict with CCP Eve for last two days have been disconnected repeatedly makes doing anything requiring time or combat control impossible.

1 Like

+1 UK - Virgin Media

1 Like

1hr 13 mins , … disconnect… mind you i was just sitting in station

1 Like

Also a UK Virgin here…desperately seeking a connection.

+1 UK, Virgin Media, not happening in anything but EVE

Game is currently unplayable with constant disconnects. No problems with general internet connection like streaming etc. UK on Virgin Media.

Same here, +1 UK Virgin Media… I know that if I try and call virgin media and get them to check I will get through to a Tier 1 call center agent who won’t even begin to understand how to help troubleshoot this… Anyone from CCP able to look into this? There are a large amount of players I know who are having the same issues…

+1 virgin media

1 Like

+1 here.

1 Like

Also having the same problem on Virgin Media in the UK.

The issue happened I think mid last year over a period of about a month, usually at 1am. CCP blamed Virgin and Virgin Technical Support hadn’t a clue how to reroute a connection path (which is what CCP recommend you ask your ISP to do). In the end the problem sorted itself out.

If it wasn’t bad enough paying for a monthly subscription to EVE and not being able to play the game properly, Virgin was nice enough to increase everyone’s bills last month, in exchange for an apparently degraded service quality.

Taking the P comes to mind.

Not that more confirmations need but

Same problems here, UK Virgin Media