Connection lost - Virgin Media UK - Please see official CCP response

And another DC at 1.42 pm… wait, make that 2 in a row

3 times since downtime

yeah tis only affecting VM cutomers with the constant disconnects. Not something thats going to be fixed anytime soon either.

Same thing happening to me im also in VM is there a work arround like using a VPN or something

Yeah, that might be the way to go. Personally not tried it yet.

Will have a go with a VPN.

Yet another one affected here; VM, meh.

Same, VM here too :frowning:

9 DQ’s so far today, I am on VM but nothing else is affected. Lost Ark, World of Tanks, Guild Wars 2 no issues. I still haven’t seen anything from CCP even acknowledging there is an issue

Same, am trying VPN to see if that by passes it

About 9 here too… it seems to happen to all of the people posting here at the same time. The fact that no other games/streams etc are affected would point to a CCP problem, however it only seems to be Virgin Media customers so could be a combination of both.

So in past 72 hours ish I have had probs in region of 50 disconnects. Maybe more this started at a very odd set of hours and was only twice On the 1st night tit was around 12 possibly 2.am since then it has only got worse . getting double Drops soon as i try load to triple drops. Then whole server drops from login. Pretty sad. But as some 1 said earlier using your Phone tether etc works and bypasses the problem although not great. Its a work around for now

same here keep loosing connection ( UK virgin media) any idea whats going on ?

since i was having problems yesterday - i have been playing through my vpn for 6 hrs now and not a single disconnect

been around 2hrs using my norton VPN and no disconnect, before that it seamed to be every 30 mins or less

It seems its an issue before it’s reaching CCP’s servers…

any advice with that VPN trick ?

Virgin Media customers: Please see this thread 20220225 - Connection Issues (UK) and this tweet https://twitter.com/CCP_Explorer/status/1497265035768434690.

We are seeing these disconnect issues, starting at 22 o’clock on 23 February; the disconnects are synced indicating some sort of a network issue or fault. But these synched disconnects are only from Virgin Media customers in the UK as far as we can tell; other countries or ISPs do not appear to be affected.

2 Likes

submitted a report here, but in all honesty if its virgin media’s fault … we will be waiting awhile…
If anyone has had a problem in the past with them ,you will know the hoops you have to jump through to get a problem fixed ( and they usually want to charge you some sorta fee for the privilege)

Been using my AVG VPN connected to London for most of the day since downtime, no disconnects so far.

No issues since using NordVPN today. Submitted a ticket with trace routes with/without VPN, as requested.