Contacts Updates Needed

I cannot believe how archaic the contact system is. Only allowing 1024 contacts in a game with regularly over 15,000 active characters and countless inactive, thousands of corporations and alliances; In a game that is player interaction driven, this seems absolutely unacceptable. Also, only having five standings to set is so restrictive. At least you can put in notes, but even that is unfortunately too basic for me. With the fact that standings are ratings from -10 to 10. I should be able to set any number of contacts to any rating between -10 and 10. In reality it would not be completely useful to most people to be so specific as 4.35 or -6.86. But broken down into the individual integers; i.e. -10, -9, -8, -7…8, 9, 10. with a corresponding color (although being able to color customize would be nice too). This would allow far better information and situational awareness in game. Even if it didn’t go so far as to add 16 more levels, instead add 4 more. -10, -7.5, -5, -2.5, 0, 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10. Even this would be enough variance to make a huge difference.

Along with this though needs to be a huge increase in contact limits. 1024 is nowhere near enough. There should be no practical limit to contact lists, as well as better ability to organize and catalog contacts, groups, and notes for them.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.