I present this poster in honour of Empress Jamyl I:

9 Likes

I present this poster dedicated to Imperial Navy recruitment:

7 Likes

Glory to Amarr

8 Likes

I present this poster to promote the use of Amarr/Khanid ships/weaponry:

5 Likes

Accepted! Contest closes in about 20 minutes.

2 Likes

Winners and prizes should be announced by Sunday! Thanks again to all who participated.

3 Likes

We are pleased to announce this year’s winners of the Emblems of Faith Contest:

First prize to Zahra Sarain for her "Shaped by Faith” entry (Apocalypse Navy Issue + 1 billion isk).

Second prize to Ludwing MetovenLevergen for his entry of “An Imperial Guardian Angel” (Harbinger Navy Issue plus 500 million isk).

Third prize to Master Sergeant MacRobert for his “Mantra of a Neophyte” entry (Omen Navy Issue plus 250 million isk).

Fourth Prizes to Nora Maldoran for her “One Soul” entry and to Thulla Icin for her “Praise” entry (each receiving an Imperial Navy Slicer plus 100 million isk).

In addition, the judges thought that several of the entries deserved recognition outside of the core contest and award the following special prizes:

1. To Uinen Naari for her “One Faith” entry. She will receive 50 million isk and an Abaddon Tash Murkon Skin.

2. To Alaya Vitomi for her “Amarr Emperors” entry. She will receive 50 million isk and an Omen Tash Murkon Skin.

3. To Miyoshi Akachi for a number of wonderful entries this year. While none made the top four, the effort is worthy of note! She will receive 50 million isk and a Magnate Tash Murkon Skin.

4. To Sakai Shana for her Amarr Navy recruiting posters! She will receive 50 million isk and the posters will be posted in the Mehatoor 24th Imperial Crusade Station in “Cafe Marlinea” to help with recruitment!

Prizes will be awarded this week.

Thanks to all who participated this year!

14 Likes

Thanks for organising and running another creative competition Lunarisse. :smile:

3 Likes

Thanks to LUMEN and everyone involved for another great creative contest.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.