YC123 Foundation Day Propaganda Contest - The Results!

Finally it is time to announce the winners of the Amarr Foundation Day Propaganda Contest. Once gain you’ve all made it incredibly challenging to divine the winning entries but here we are with the final results.

As outlined in this news item the prizes for the top 3 include an internet spaceship model from Mixed Dimensions, PLEX, apparel and SKINs. All of the winners and honorable mentions will also receive medals from the Ministry of Internal Order for their efforts to promote the glory and righteousness of the Amarr Empire!

First Place: @Jen_Roku for the amazing Mekharist Cult ritual mask

Second Place: @Mikal_Vektor for their recreation of a battle with the spited Minmatar

Third Place: @Hoed_Cosmere for their depiction of Amarr supremacy against the cursed Gallente and Minmatar

Honorable mentions

Here are the other entries that caught the attention of the judges and will be acknowledged with medals.

@Begana_Maldas

@Ylanah_Stoner

@Ignacio_Layola

@Alen_Asques

@Z_an_Vaelius

@Nivek_Sa_nadian

@Gaven_Lok_ri

@DeMichael_Crimson

@Springs_Tsero

@Miyoshi_Akachi

Even if you are not mentioned above the Amarr Empire thanks you for your contribution and hopes that you will participate in future contests, the next of which is centred around the Caldari State!

9 Likes

OP:

Creative capsuleers! Please submit your entries for the Foundation Day Propaganda Contest in this thread. If you can’t embed your entry directly just post a link to it.

Entries are accepted from now until 11:00 UTC on Tuesday 17 August.

For details about the contest please refer to this news item.

If you created something for the community-run Emblems of Faith contest you’re welcome to resubmit it for this contest if you like.

We would love to see you share your work on Twitter with the #tweetfleet hashtag as well!

Hi!

Submitting my entry. All hail Amarr!

4 Likes

Hi!

Submitting my entry. This is a sketch from the altrenate future of the Amarr Empire! This is the Heavy Battleship class vessel called Cerberus

3 Likes

4 Likes

First entry: Scriptures (1).

High res on Flickr.

6 Likes

2 Likes

To aspire to be a hero of Amarr is not uncommon. To dream of laurels and glory and conquest, these are easy and pleasant enough to imagine for most. And to be sure, heroes deserve the exaltation they receive.

But the preservation of the Empire, the service of God, and the duty of Reclamation demand harder things than enjoying endless victories and glories. They require sweat, blood, and tears freely given by the faithful. They require sacrifice.

To be a martyr is far harder than to be a hero. And that makes their celebration all the more important.

4 Likes

From 2017.

5 Likes

First Entry - Templar Standard celebrating the formation of the Amarr Templars by the Emperor Family, featuring a passage from the Book of Reclaiming, and excerpts from one of the Templar’s Creeds derived from it on a Purple Background and Crowned Section. Should only be flown during times of Jubilation or when working on behalf of the Emperor Family or with their sanction.

It uses a variation of the Amarrian Templar Logo alongside my attempt to recreate the crowned Amarr logo from the Imperial Jubillee SKINs

And a Version with No Texture Applied

6 Likes

Greetings to the Amarr Empire from Tortuga (Hopefully Soon to be Ex-Maut)
We bring spicy Meme-based TrollArt from Tortuga.

1 Like

Worship…

1 Like

I do not acknowledge the coronation of Catiz.

I am only loyal to the true Empress of the Amarr Empire.
Her Majesty Empress Jamyl Sarum:

Jamyl Sarum and Falek Grange:

3 Likes

My entry to this contest:

4 Likes

Second entry: Scriptures (2)

High res on Flickr.

4 Likes

First Entry:

The Khanid Kingdom - The corporation I belong to KHPER, is Khanid-based and its part of the LUMEN alliance.

3 Likes

Second Entry:

A limited edition collectible coin, with the Empress Catiz I and the emblems of the two large well-known Amarrian alliances LUMEN & PIE.

6 Likes

Hi!

Submitting my entry.

4 Likes

Having served in the mess hall on the Oasis of Faith , I was able to use some old connections to get a copy of the Royal Banquet menu hosted at “The Holy Grape”.

3 Likes

1 Like