[CONTEST] Foundation Day "Emblems of Faith"

LUMEN and PIE are sponsoring a contest this year: “Emblems of Faith.” LUMEN and PIE invite all Loyalists, Allies, and supporters of the Empires, to submit posters, poems, and other creative works celebrating the Empire, the Imperial Throne, the Faith, and their legacies. The deadline for entries is Friday, August 6th, YC 123. Judgment and awards will be made mid-August by the Khimi Harar Board and Excubitoris Chapter Command…

Prizes:
1st Place - 1x Apocalypse Navy Issue + 1 billion isk
2nd Place - 1x Harbinger Navy Issue + 500 million isk
3rd Place - 1x Omen Navy Issue + 250 million isk
4th Place - 1x Imperial Navy Slicer + 100 million isk.

(Prizes may be updated depending on support and sponsors)

Some basic rules:
Multiple submissions are permitted from a single individual! However, each submission will be judged independently. Please submit on “Eve-Fiction” or as a Reply to this thread on the forums. While this is open to everyone, please note that this is a competition designed to celebrate Holy Amarr, its history, and its future in New Eden, and bear that in mind whilst creating your submissions!

((OOC note: it seems CCP is running their own propaganda contest for Foundation day. In the attached link they’ve noted that if people submit in the RP contest, they are also allowed to resubmit that work in the official one! They start talking about Foundation Day at 00:41:30 - link to CCP twitch: Twitch ))

7 Likes

Well this is not an emblem of faith, so I accept if you disqualify it. But if propaganda posters are allowed, I’d like to submit this one.

4 Likes

Propaganda posters are absolutely allowed! Thanks for the submission!

((OOC note: it seems CCP is running their own propaganda contest for Foundation day. In the attached link they’ve noted that if people submit in the RP contest, they are also allowed to resubmit that work in the official one! They start talking about Foundation Day at 00:41:30 - link to CCP twitch: Twitch ))

1 Like

First entry: Scriptures (1). (It will be entered in the CCP Foundation Day contest too).

High res on Flickr.

3 Likes

Second entry: Scriptures (2)

High res on Flickr.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Third entry: People - Go forth, conquer in my Name

High res on Flickr.

2 Likes

Fourth entry: People - Surround yourself with the faithful

High res on Flickr.

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

First Entry - Templar Standard celebrating the formation of the Amarr Templars by the Emperor Family, featuring a passage from the Book of Reclaiming, and excerpts from one of the Templar’s Creeds derived from it on a Purple Background and Crowned Section. Should only be flown during times of Jubilation or when working on behalf of the Emperor Family or with their sanction.

4 Likes

Second Entry - An Amarr Templar standard as my first entry, but less ornate and in the colors of the Templar Armors. Perfect for general usage by Templar at various times and for various purposes.

5 Likes

First Entry:

The Khanid Kingdom - The corporation I belong to KHPER, is Khanid-based and its part of the LUMEN alliance.

((It will be entered in the CCP Foundation Day contest too))

5 Likes

Second Entry:

A limited edition collectible coin, with the Empress Catiz I and the emblems of the two large well-known Amarrian alliances LUMEN & PIE.

((It will be entered in the CCP Foundation Day contest too))

8 Likes

Test your Faith…

(( So, it seems like everyone else has made posters! But I saw “other creative works” and took… considerable experimental license with that vague descriptor. In my defense, I did ask Lunarisse if prose was acceptable for the contest, and she said yes, so in a way this is her fault (not really). Anyways, here is my entry. ))

Significance

4 Likes

Having served in the mess hall on the Oasis of Faith, I was able to use some old connections to get a copy of the Royal Banquet menu being hosted at “The Holy Grape”.

2 Likes