[CONTEST] Foundation Day "Emblems of Faith"

Her Majesty Empress Jamyl Sarum I:

Old Guard Jamyl and Falek:

4 Likes

:relaxed:

2 Likes

I made the Amarr version of the Lord’s Prayer.

Before pray
Realizing the faith of the only god and empress, I am happy to show my heart to the believers and many strangers on Amarr’s National Day.
As the empress taught us, I believe that the Gentiles will be allowed to purify by divine light.

empress’s Prayer

My life-saving savior, Empress.
The mission of the Amarr is to win glory.
The meaning is all on the New Eden.
We purify the sinners and enlighten them.
Save us from evil and enlighten them
GOD, Please Protect the Golden Fleet.
ALL of the Amarr, power and glory are with the Empress forever. Amen

3 Likes

Thanks for the Entries all!

Entries are now closed for this item.

Everything above this post is being considered and we’ll try to let the winners know soon!

Certainly before or by the Prophet Gheinok Ball on August 21st.

As a reminder! All entries in this contest can also be entered in this one

YC123 Foundation Day Propaganda Contest - Events / Out Of Game Events - EVE Online Forums

Some pretty awesome stuff here peeps! So I encourage you to take the time to do so!

We are pleased to announce the Winners of the YC 123 Emblems of Faith contest:

1st prize to Zahra Sahrain for her “Significance” entry.

2nd prize to Attn Thaddeus Reynolds for his Templar “Shepherds in the Darkness…” and “Shepherds in the Darkness…” entries.

3rd prize to Miyoshi Akachi for her “Scriptures” entry.

4th prize to Ylanah Stoner for her “Pax e Kilizhi Do” entry.

In addition, the judges thought that several of the entries deserved recognition outside of the core contest and award the following special prizes:

1. To Nivek Sa’nadian, for Holy Grape “Menu” on Foundation Day, we’d like to provide him with recognition in the Holy Grape with a ‘guest menu mention’ by name in the MOTD of the venue and 50 million ISK.

2. To Begana Maldas for “Khanid Kingdom”, an Apocalypse Khanid SKIN and 50 million ISK.

3. To Miyoshi Akachi for “Surround yourself…”, an Omen Kador Skin and 50 million ISK.

4. To Attn Thaddeus Reynolds Templar “Shepherds in the Darkness…”, “Memory of Praetoriani Classiarii Templars", 50 million ISK and a holy relic from the TES Seraph.

5. To Begana Maldas for “Emblem of Faith” recognition by adding it as a “Challenge Coin” to the "Roll of Honor” (as in-game medal) to denote participation in future significant LUMEN/PIE Joint Ops and 50 million ISK.

Prizes will be awarded within the week.

“By His Light and Will!”

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.