Contest Submissions - Name Our Meeting Rooms – Round Two!

Gnosis

A beautiful and unique ship which first I’ve got as a free gift early in my career from a friendly ice miner who I’ve met flying my Catalyst just wandering around. Another miner at the same ice site thought I’m a ganker and called me out on it which lead to a little talk with the miners in local, including the one who soon after gifted me my first Gnosis which I’ve put in good use in less than two weeks later during a Guardian’s Gala event earning dozens of Gala SKINs and a bunch of ISK. A true testament to the idea that “friendship is best ship” which encouraged me to make my own giveaways and guides as well later on.

122 words 626 characters according to https://wordcounter.net

Capsuleer: @Marcusson_en_Chasteaux my main, yes am too lazy to switch to it just for a single post, can do so if needed to confirm identity.

Gnosis custom ship name: “Golden Compass”

This is the story that encouraged me to follow through with my plan of creating the Kherub Angels initiative which is ongoing since more than two years (closing to three years) by now.

Related screenshots with authentic date stamps (could also be considered some of them to be added to the plate on the wall along with the text if this submission wins and is used)