Cooking With Titans

Does anyone have an easy to make recipe that isn’t so easy to make, that tastes good? Fast food and minute T.V. dinners do not count.

I added some lemon lime sparkling water to my pan of boiling water that I boil rice in. Does anyone know if the sparkling water boils off or will the rice absorb the flavoring?

I’m getting conflicting messaging.

Here’s homemade teriyaki sauce for use in marinating a salmon filet. Making the following sauce is the hard part. Cooking the salmon is the easy part. You can make the teriyaki sauce up to a week in advance of your planned meal.

Thus, a meal that is easy to make and isn’t so easy to make.

Easy: Salmon

• Salmon Filet
  • Homemade Teriyaki Sauce (see part 2 below)
  1. marinate a salmon filet at least 30 minutes before you want to cook it.
  2. Do other stuff while it marinates, side dishes etc.
  3. Cook the marinated salmon in a hot oiled pan for 3-4 minutes each side.
  4. Done. (Feel free to garnish with sesame seeds and/or diced spring onions)

Not so easy: Homemade teriyaki sauce

• 1 tbsp oil
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tsp ginger, minced
  • 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1/4 cup light brown sugar
  • 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
  • 1 tbsp sesame oil
  • 1 tbsp cornstarch
  • 1 tbsp water
  1. Add cornstarch and water to a small bowl and whisk until smooth and lump free.
  • Add oil to a medium saucepan and heat over medium high heat.
  • Add in garlic and ginger and cook for two minutes stirring frequently.
  1. Stir in soy sauce, water, brown sugar, vinegar and sesame oil. Bring to a simmer and add in slurry (cornstarch water mixture.)
  2. Simmer whisking constantly until thickened 1-2 minutes. Keep an eye on the sauce because it can burn. The sauce is thick enough when it can coat the back of a spoon. Also it will continue to thicken as it cools.
  • Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
1 Like

Not sure about titans but you can find this handy guide in-game:

1 Like

This is about real food. Rock Head Stir Fry

I also forgot to mention that I added cut up ginger as well.

Next time I think I will boil the rice in Thai Tea, drain the tea as much as possible, chill and then drink with the meal.

Estimated cost for all of the ingredients, $125.

Corn on the Cobb Wrapped in Crescent Dough - Vegetable/Ground mix.

Recipe 3KNK-A Syndicate

(1) Meat and Veggies in a Square Container Recipe 3KNK-A - YouTube

1 Like

Cooking with the new Paella Pan.

You can add more porchops, upto five, if you like. You can serve this as a side, full meal or small appetizer.

Making a prestigious ice cream, Amish Pumpkin and Amish Brownie treat.

1. Buy several Yoder’s Pumpkin and Brownie treats.
  2. Place one Amish Brownie between two Amish Pumpkin treats, place the icing side of the Pumpkin treat towards the brownie.
  3. Using a square, plastic see through decorative form that ice cream can be added from the top, place slightly soft ice-cream in the decorative form until there are no gaps in the form.
  4. Let freeze overnight.
  5. Decorate the outside with icing decorations that will stick to the ice cream.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.