What are you eating?

Spicy Tofu Ramen Stew (Sundubu Jjigae) with extra side of Kimchi. Jujube Tea.

Share your munchies here.

7 Likes

I was just eating Hanuta (thank you various Germans for sending it to us! :de:) but I’m about to grab some dinner. I think it will be soup, which considering the rain today is the right choice of food. :fork_knife_plate:

2 Likes

Just a simple pasta bake.

Cook the pasta (anything works. I tend to do 500g of uncooked) most of the way (maybe a minute less than instructions.)

Cook some protein of some sort. chicken, mince, meatballs, sausage, smoked sausage.

mix the pasta and the protein with a jar of pasta sauce (like a marinara, or bolognese style)

stick in a pyrex dish, cover with cheese (a mix of cheddar and mozzarella is good) and bake for 20 minutes at something like 200 centigrade :smiley:

4 Likes

Pretty sure this thread isn’t the CSM Team Security session minutes. Why is there a full recipe here?

5 Likes

Just coffee right now.

3 Likes

Salmon fillet, new potatoes, asparagus and green beans.

4 Likes

I had a hamburger deluxe. They’re exactly the same at any diner you go to in New York state. The cole slaw and half a pickle are mandatory. (New forum says I’m new and I can’t paste an image, made me link it like some dork from old forum…:japanese_goblin:)

3 Likes

tunnocks caramel wafer

2 Likes

This shortbread is god-tier

4 Likes

I made a pan of chicken and rice tonight

5 Likes

A can of tuna and weetbix, I was running late for work today and have to scavenge out of the work fridge…

Damn good coffee… and hot!

2 Likes

Mozzarella tomato salad with spicy chicken breast fillets and watermelon pieces wrapped in turkey ham slices.

Not sure how accurate that translation was. Lol

an entire totino’s sausage party pizza folded up like a giant taco

who needs dignity

5 Likes

2x Bacon and Egg sandwiches, with chili ketchup :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What is it with Americans and pickles? They’re on everything! :grinning:

Bacon roll with broon sauce for brekkie.

Crow :frowning:

It’s chicken and pasta for lunch at CCP today \o/

1 Like

If your meal has a lot of animal fat in it, your stomach needs some extra acid to help digest it.