What are you eating?

(Maruchan Ramen) #1

Spicy Tofu Ramen Stew (Sundubu Jjigae) with extra side of Kimchi. Jujube Tea.

Share your munchies here.

(CCP Logibro) #2

I was just eating Hanuta (thank you various Germans for sending it to us! :de:) but I’m about to grab some dinner. I think it will be soup, which considering the rain today is the right choice of food. :fork_knife_plate:

(Steve Ronuken) #3

Just a simple pasta bake.

Cook the pasta (anything works. I tend to do 500g of uncooked) most of the way (maybe a minute less than instructions.)

Cook some protein of some sort. chicken, mince, meatballs, sausage, smoked sausage.

mix the pasta and the protein with a jar of pasta sauce (like a marinara, or bolognese style)

stick in a pyrex dish, cover with cheese (a mix of cheddar and mozzarella is good) and bake for 20 minutes at something like 200 centigrade :smiley:

(CCP Logibro) #4

Pretty sure this thread isn’t the CSM Team Security session minutes. Why is there a full recipe here?

(Tengu Grib) #5

Just coffee right now.

(Pix Severus) #6

Salmon fillet, new potatoes, asparagus and green beans.

(Khergit Deserters) #7

I had a hamburger deluxe. They’re exactly the same at any diner you go to in New York state. The cole slaw and half a pickle are mandatory. (New forum says I’m new and I can’t paste an image, made me link it like some dork from old forum…:japanese_goblin:)

(Amantus) #8

tunnocks caramel wafer

(Dravos Tarimus) #9

This shortbread is god-tier

(Lulu Lunette) #10

I made a pan of chicken and rice tonight

(Cor'El Dahken) #11

A can of tuna and weetbix, I was running late for work today and have to scavenge out of the work fridge…

(Sylvia Kildare) #12

Damn good coffee… and hot!

(Ima Wreckyou) #13

Mozzarella tomato salad with spicy chicken breast fillets and watermelon pieces wrapped in turkey ham slices.

Not sure how accurate that translation was. Lol

(Ess VT) #14

an entire totino’s sausage party pizza folded up like a giant taco

who needs dignity

(Drago Shouna) #15

2x Bacon and Egg sandwiches, with chili ketchup :slight_smile:

(Oskaras Theodjinn) #16

What is it with Americans and pickles? They’re on everything! :grinning:

(Oskaras Theodjinn) #17

Bacon roll with broon sauce for brekkie.

(Drammie Askold) #18

Crow :frowning:

(CCP Falcon) #19

It’s chicken and pasta for lunch at CCP today \o/

(Khergit Deserters) #20

If your meal has a lot of animal fat in it, your stomach needs some extra acid to help digest it.