What Are You Eating And Drinking Right Now?

I am having, five minute mashed potatoes mixed with creamy, Jiffy peanut butter. It’s not a bad taste to be honest. I could see a dish made from potatoes and creamy or chunky peanut butter. Maybe add in some bean and bacon soup as well.

2 Likes

Wolf Brand Chili, chocolate milk, and a Marlboro…

1 Like

I’m drinking Quafe though frosty is drinking beer :beer:

2 Likes

Watch out if you drink so much beer that girl from the forums will call you out on your Homer Simpson belly (as she put it) again. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :smiling_imp: :innocent:

1 Like

I can’t believe that I almost took a screenshot last week with my little pinky shoved in my belly button… my belly is not that big though will need to cut down my drinking habit for Grindr dating.

1 Like

Are you planning to cheating on @Aiko_Danuja? :thinking:

Tell Aiko to unblock Marco Frostpacker, received a channel ban just yesterday on him.

1 Like

Sure thing, but you have to send the courier’s fee of 1 bil ISK first. :wink: :smirk: :blush:

Sent to fang tell her.

/ wait msg Aiko if she unblocks Frostpacker she might make it on the bottom on this year’s Christmas gift list and that would knock @DeMichael_Crimson off the list.

1 Like

If you sent it to her then she is the courier, if you want me to send it to Aiko you have to send the fee to me. :wink:

But because of your undisciplined transaction you will have to send 2 bil instead as a form of late transaction processing fee. :popcorn:

1 Like

IsK don’t mean squat to Frostpacker.

It’s actually very funny to read how so few really know the value of a pilot.

1 Like

I think Aiko knows the worth of a pilot, it all depends on how many 1 bil transactions the pilot is willing to undertake per month how much that pilot is wort to her.

:upside_down_face:

Well frosty did appreciate the times he was in her presence.

Right now, having breakfast: egg bacon pepper over buttered toast, croissant, strawberry juice and coffee.

1 Like

mukbang of this:

3 Likes

Just had boiled potato with green beans and a second of grilled chicken breast, accompanied with bread and olive oil and egg custard :custard: for dessert. Also cold tap water for drinking. Sophisticated I am not, but healthy is my food.

3 Likes

Not sure why you tagged me…

If you think I’m an alt of Aiko, then you’re incorrect.

I think what he meant is if Aiko unblocks him he will add her back to the xmas gift list which if happens will kick you off of that list as a result. But hey this is a Frostpacker post so it can mean literally anything. :upside_down_face:

Still doesn’t explain why I was tagged… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I guess after that last thread there is no escaping the Frospakcer forum experience for you now. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :smiling_imp: :blush:

1 Like