- None-director role that enables corporate removal
- Communications officer can now “mute” people in corporate chat
- Directors can modify corporate information, change tax etc.
- Shares can now be “retrieved” by ceo’s for a 1 mill / share rate.
- Corporate votes now has an option for “members” or “share holders” voting. Enabling one of the two of them to vote on a topic. This will make the feature more useful to the general population of the corporation. Should require a special role to launch a vote.