Corporation & Alliance only

So when I saw the Corporations & Alliances (C/A for short) category I thought, “Oh does this mean that there will be an exclusive forum for C/A member?” Sadly, this does not seem to be the case but I think it would be cool. Imagine Being able to create a forum for your C/A that only other members could access or have public C/A forums/posts and a private(potentially password protected) forums/posts. Alliances like TEST and Goonswarm might not care (though I am a member of TEST) but C/A’s without pre-established tools and services and with less out of game resources could have a lot of fun with this.

CCP already stated that this won’t be happening anytime soon, if ever.

Corporation and Alliance Forums would be a great Feature to add to the Forums. CEO as a moderator by default with additional moderators as needed.

[quote=Introducing the new EVE Online forums dev blog]
What about Corporation Forums?

Unfortunately, with the introduction of the new forums, there will be no support for individual corporation forums restricted to members of a given corp.

Part of the reason for the long transition period of one month is to make sure that those few groups who do utilize the corporation forums feature can ensure that they migrate any information stored on them away from the official forums to a third party service.[/quote]