Corporation Mechanics regarding Membership

I am a new player and will soon start shopping for a corporation to join. As I look for the right fit, I have to wonder what the corporations need/want. Is there any cost/penalty for them keeping me on their rolls if I end up being only a casual/sporadic player? Is there any advantage to a corporation for having another head on their tally?

If the corporation has a CEO with low skills in the corporation management skill group there may be a very low limit of pilots that a corp can have. If they want to have a fair amount of activity for you to be a member they will often post that as a requirement.

Many larger corporations will gladly allow casual and sporadic members. They may have an inactivity policy but those often run into the 30 day plus range. And there are numerous small corporations that don’t care about your activity and they’d just be happy to have you. Don’t count on a lot from a corp like that since they’re probably just as casual or sporadic as you, or even more so.

You needn’t worry about this as a major factor in your search for a good corporation, but rather focus on what they offer you that also suits your wants and gameplay style you’re looking for out of EVE Online.

3 Likes

Who we are:
Our pvp alliance which is based in Scalding Pass, is looking for new small to medium corporations to join us in growing into a larger force and get full membership in the Fire coalition. We have access to space in the region where we also have structures for basing and earning some isk for income.

We are mostly EU timezone but any timezone is welcome.

The alliance flies all types of ships from frigates to capital ships

What we want:

We are looking for active self-sufficient corporations that wants to be a part of our community, do pvp and evolve the alliance. It is a requirement that all members has access to a microphone and discord installed for socializing and fleet comms.

What we offer:

New friends to pew with
Stability
Fights
Isk income potential both pve and industrial
Logistics network

If this sounds interesting join our public channel x-prot

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.