Correct me if im wrong

Right on the obelisk

How are you allowed to post then? Insulting me gets you nowhere. Keep sticking your foot in your mouth.

Rage bait doesn’t work if the baited know you’re intellectually crippled.

The

never answered my question. Why do lazy arsed players like you die when players who pay attention don’t get ganked?

I think we should start “Never been ganked” club of sorts.

1 Like

I have to admit, that would be unfair as I started so long ago, there was no ganking. No concord response. It was called “griefing” where you just showed up next to someone and blew them away. It didnt happen all that often as back then, there were much bigger fish to fry. But CCP took that game play away and now we have bored bitter old vets who know how to make isk while rolling over lazy new ones. I blame CCP more than new players for this. EVE used to be a nitch game but trying to make it go mainstream and misleading new players you can go anywhere you want and do anything you want hurts the player base retention more.

1 Like

That doesn’t make sense to me… If a game is going mainstream, then that should help the player base grow, no? At that point, who cares about retention. And I can’t see how FC is misleading players? Most trailers advertise EVE as PvP Sandbox. Edit: some trailers even promote scamming directly.

True, but most new players seem to stick with the I can go anywhere (etc) angle and not make any effort. They don’t seem to get there is no safe space? At least not yet anyway.

Who said I died? You say I complained, you say I died, neither are true, yet your brain refuses to fire the correct neuronal responses to understand this.

CCP even ganked capital ship spinning…

Yet do new players still try? You have me on that one.

Ill join up. 18 years and counting.

2 Likes

Fun times! No other game comes close.

I was going to state something similar to what Rose said, sometimes I buy omega and other times I don’t. Currently I have two accounts paid until July. I never know when I will get a call, telling me they need me to help out elsewhere. When that happens, I will jump on a plane and fly to another country. Losing time on this game doesn’t bother me, it happens. When or if I get back, I might buy more omega time or not. It is just a game and not a lifestyle.

o7

3 Likes

True, but the OP was correct in so many ways, at this point we just making post count.

I kinda understood his angle, but sarcasm not always land, and when it lands it needs a lot of groundwork beforehand.

Corrected he is, +1 to my post count.

I took the OP’s post as sarcasm. But if you look at the demographics of the game early on. He is correct.

CCP does not have the demographic bragging rights they used to have…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.